From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 5111 of 6,080

wwwwoooooowwww

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5112 of 6,080

My contest winner group would be:   Annmarie, Elissa, Joan, Judy and Linda

We would go on a Viking River Cruise on the River of Gold Tour of Portugal and Spain.

14 days would be perfect for us to hang out together.

We would drinks lots of wine and eats tons of delicious food from all over Europe while touring the beautiful sites of all the cities we will visit..

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5113 of 6,080
1. Hawaii
2. Amy (bestfriend), Garrett (Amy's husband), and James (my husband).
3. Two weeks.
4. For the first week I would seriously lay on the beach all day and find different hot spots at night. By the second week Id make more effort the view all the sites and attractions. Hawaii is a beautiful place.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5114 of 6,080

Friends for Live is our Motto.

AnnMarie, Elissa, Joan, Judy, Linda and I have been friends since gradeschool and we still love spending time with each other.

Planning this time together is easy but making it acutally happen is very difficult!.

We all have very busy family lives, very busy careers and live in very different areas of NJ so sometimes our plans are put on hold for too long.

The Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway would be a fantastic adventure for us that would guarantee us our much needed time together.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5115 of 6,080

woohoo friends

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5116 of 6,080

hawaii

id go with my mom because we both enjoy to travel

will stay a 7-10 days

Beachin tours & jet sking

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5117 of 6,080

It was GREAT

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5118 of 6,080

My girlfriend and I would love to take a getaway to Walt Disney World.  We both work for a medical company at prison and work very hard.  We cover all shifts and usually are the ones who get stuck doing most everything.  We cover everyone's vacation, yet seldom get the time off for our own vacations.  With her busy home life and mine, we rarely get time together outside of work.  If we won this vacation, it would force ourselfs to be selfish and enjoy ourselves together.  We both love everything about Disney, yet can never get there at the same time.  We would both be leisurely and stroll the parks, and explore the things you can't when you have all your family with you.  We can dine at fine resturants and enjoy going to the different resorts.  I hope you pick us for the win, because dealing with offenders everyday really puts a stress on the body and the mind.  Thank you, Paula Rogers

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5119 of 6,080

My Dream Vacation has been on my Bucket List since I was in 7th Grade - London & Stratford-on-Avon.  I fell in love with Elizabeth I when I read "Young Bess", then added Shakespeare in 12th grade, after reading "MacBeth".  I taught Gifted students for 30 years & wrote a unit on Shakespeare for my 6th graders that helped them understand the plays & history of the time. 

I would like to take my daughters, Jessica & Leslie, as they have grown up with mom's obsessions, and it would be the most wonderful trip to share with them.  Obviously, they have cultivated the same interests...

I would love to stay 2 weeks, if possible, in order to include the main items in my dream vacation.

My dream has been to visit London and experience the Elizabethean era through visiting the Tower of London, etc.  The main attraction is to include a performance of a Shakespearean play in the New Globe Theater.  Attending a performance of "The Mousetrap" in London, since I have also ALL of Agatha Christie's books/plays/short stories in my early 20's, is also on my Bucket List.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5120 of 6,080

Me and my husband have always wanted to go to Europe, Thanks for bringing such great sweeps to everyone. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors