With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 1571 of 6,080

I would take my sister any my daughter because they are my BBF's.  We would go to a real nice Chalet in Gatlinburg to shop and sit around the fire place laughing at family stores, crying together over lost loved ones and swap dreams of the future,

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1572 of 6,080

@AARPLynne wrote:

Tell us all about your dream getaway with your gal pals and you could win $5,000. To enter for a chance to win the grand prize, your story must include:

1. Where would you go?
2. Who would you go with and why?
3. How long would you stay?

4. What two activities would you do?

A panel of AARP Travel Experts will pick their favorite entry and that lucky winner will receive $5,000 towards the Ultimate Girlfriends’ Getaway!

Don’t have all the answers? Find inspiration by exploring the AARP Trip Finder and Destination Guides and you may be one step closer to taking your ultimate girlfriends’ getaway!

Enter today, contest ends November 19, 2015. See Official Rules and Terms of Service

1).I would go to Iraq

2).I would take my closest friends/fam

3).We would stay for 2 weeks

4). we would go sight seeing,and collect antiques

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1573 of 6,080
I really don't know what I was going to do.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1574 of 6,080
I really don't know what i was going to do.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1575 of 6,080

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1576 of 6,080

I would go to london and with my friends because I always wanted to go there. I would stay there for a  week. Two activities i would do is see the big ben and drink tea.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1577 of 6,080
I would go to a Pryor Mountain Cattle Drive, south of Billings Montana.
I would go with my best friends Shanon Bene, Jane Wheaton, Marsha George and Ellen Helton. These are the friends I have ridden with for years. We have a blast when we ride. We aren't afraid to laugh at each other and ourselves.  We have 2 sayings when we ride and camp together: when something happens that others might think embarassing, "if there isn't a picture and a witnes it didn't happen" all the while laughing hysterically at each other.  Also, when we get home if the weather was miserable we tell everyone "it was a great trip"!  
We enjoy each other so much, poke fun at each other, play pranks on each other and support each other every step of the way when needed.  There are no other women I could enjoy my dream vacation with more than these gals.
We would stay a full week, 8 days and 7 nights.  After a long visit at the ranch we would spend a couple days visiting historical sites in the area, such as the battlefield where General Custer died and the Pictograph Caves.  Then we would end the week with a relaxing massageSmiley Happy.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1578 of 6,080

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1579 of 6,080

go anywhere been sick along time miss friends and socializing soooo much even a walk in the park would be bliss to me

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1580 of 6,080

1. I would go to Paris

2.I would go with my two best friends Jill and Alice because we've been best friends since high school and have had endless adventures together

3.A week would be great!

4.I would visit the eiffel tower and go to every cafe!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users