Your pain isn't like anyone else's, and science is homing in on better treatments. Read about the newest ways to break pain's grip.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 1001 of 6,080
The love of my life did not tell me we were having mortgage problems because I had been sick. So he left this world on the morning our family was evicted. I have forgiven him for that and am trying to raise the129,000.00 it takes to get our home back..That would be my dream and my family would be with me. But since this is not that kind of contes, my husband always promised me he would take me to Los Angeles or San Francisco and if I win I will take my youngest son with me because he is with me here in Texas!!! Anyone who want to check out my story go to https://www.gofundme.com/43-yrs-of-Love. Thank you aarp !!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1002 of 6,080
i love my wife and want to take her to paris france
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1003 of 6,080
My phone died and I don't think you are not the only thing that you can phone number and I'll get a John was involved in the world to me that he has been the most important to have you seen my mom said you didn't want me there and 🔙 on my 📱 is on a Sunday 🌃 I love it and then you can get it from me for my birthday today so I have no clue where it goes away and then you can get it from me for my birthday today so I have no clue where it goes away and then you can get it from me for my birthday today so I have no clue where it goes away and then you can get it from me for my birthday today so I don't want you so bad that you have to go to the gym now I'm going to do the work I was thinking the worst day at school tomorrow right on my phone was dead all the time to go to the 🏥 and the kids were you able I am going to get to work tomorrow morning to all of you who are you doing tonight or tomorrow 🌃 if you're going 5772 I don't want you here in town for a little bit of the year and I have no clue where it was so excited for the next time I'm going to do the work that out loud at least a couple hours and I'm going 🔙 home and you know that you have to pay for it and it will get a hold you in my room for you too babe I'm so happy for you guys going to the 🏥 and the other one in your 🚗 for you too babe and I don't know how much you 😍 it so I don't want you so bad that you have to go to the 🏥 and the other one I was in my head hurts so bad right away to be the first day at a friends. Yup
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1004 of 6,080
My get away would be to go with my daughter, Heather to Hawaii. I would love to show her all the sites around Wikii beach and Pearl Harbor. She recently fostered 3 beautiful girls and is in the process of adoption. This would be my treat to her.
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1005 of 6,080

I woukd take my friend of 50 years Kris and travel the Blue Ridge Parkway down to the Smokey Mountains and hike Grandfather Mountain, visit Ocanoluftee and Gatlinburg.  A cabin with a hot tub would be perfect!

Sandi Burkhart
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1006 of 6,080

I have recently moved from my "home neighborhood" of Southern New Jersey.. I was there from 1983 - 8/15. It was a great area to raise our 3 kids. Not having close family in the area I found & made wonderful friends to rely on  ----- these friends became family.

Recently, I moved to Northern Va. to live closer to my children and their children.

I turn 70 in 3/16. As a celebration and to show my friends how much they have meant to me over these years I would so love to take a trip with them.

Where would we go? Geographically, my favorite places are the western states.

I believe my friends would enjoy anywhere we can relax, eat good food, shop, visit a few historical sights, and enjoy good wine but most of all no matter what we do we all most enjoy seeing smiles and laughter on each others faces.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1007 of 6,080

I would gather my sister and my daught and my daughter in laws and my mom and take them to CT. where I grew up and show them the places I lived and the places we went to like churches and schools, beaches, etc. and I would also introduce them to my family up there. My mom and sister haven't been there in years and my daughter and in laws, have never been there. I think it would be good for us all since loosing my younger sister to cancer and my mom is so far cancer free. I think it would be good for us all.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1008 of 6,080

I have not vacationed in 25 years because I have not been able to afford the expense. The last vacation was in my early 20's, camping along Lake Michigan and traveling along the coastline; putting the tent up and down at least 10 times. I am turning 53 soon and have been caring for my elderly widow Mother for the past 10 years; she is now 81.  I would like to take one last trip with her and my two sisters before she is unable to travel any longer.  My wish is to visit Sequim, Washington State; then travel to Seattle, WA,, to visit my cousins and my Mom's only Brother in her family. I would also like to see Victoria Island in British Columbia, Vancouver and the San Juan Islands in the area. This has been a lifetime dream to see my cousins and visit the beautiful state that they live in. My Mom would like to come on the trip as well and see her brother for the last time.  I have sister's in Vermont and California; which I have never been to their homes, but only once; many years ago. It would be great to see my sisters and travel with my Mom. I am her caregiver and she has been through a lot in in past two years; with orthopedic surgeries and other medical issues. She is in good condition to travel with our help and this would be a great family reunion in Wasington State and British Columbia. I would like to enjoy walking and viewing the sights in all the areas. I would like to hike and drive up to the Olympic Mountains in Port Angles; where my Mom's brother lives. I would like to whale watch and be in a boat and travel the San Juan Islands.  I would like to go up in the Space Needle in Seattle. We would like to travel for 14 days.  I really need a much needed vacation from all the stress and this is my lifetime dream for our family. Thank you, AARP.  Sincerely, Mary and Betty (Mom) Pietkiewicz

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1009 of 6,080
I would love to go to Honolulu Hawaii just to lay on the beach gazing at the sky trying to figure out all the formations of the clouds and imagine the clouds is my bed I would take my granddaughter and my daughter friend kim
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 1010 of 6,080

I would love to go to L'Auberge De Sedona in Sedona Arizona.  I would love for two of my best friends and co-workers to join me.  We are employees of the State of Michigan within the Tax Department dealing with unemployment taxes with employers.  Anytime anyone has to deal with their taxes, they are upset, confused and nervous in which we answer over 100 calls a day from employers.   We are under so much pressure to produce and process thousands of documents, have no errors in what we do and give great customer service.  The three of us are the highest producers within the department and all of our personal lives have been challenging.  We need to clear our minds and refresh our bodies.  It will strength our health, our minds, and our energy.  We would love to stay 4 or 5 days.  That allows us to experience the entire spa.  We would participate in what the spa calls Quiet mind - this turns off your mind and conencts you to the earth, nature and yourself.  We would particiapte in massages, Feet in the creek which also conencts you to the earth.  Wewould experinece quiet time to ejuvanate ourselves inside and out.  After this experience, we would share our energy with the rest of our co-workers.   

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users