When it comes to your workout, there are good reasons not to go it alone. Check out the benefits of exercise buddies.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 511 of 6,080

No story yet...I love hearing all the fascinating stories my customers share when they return from their amazing vacations to many far away places throughout the world.  But the one that amazes me most is Italy...all of it...the cites, the coast, the wine country the ancient history.  Oh what fun  my Datil Diva girlfriends and I would have traveling through the country side, eating the amazing foods and drinking the real Italian wine, visiting the shops, restaurants and just relaxing to take in the wonderful views.  Only in my dreams but then yet again...maybe, just maybe there is a possiblity.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 512 of 6,080
I would go to Chicago
I go with Jettie,Brenda,Ros,and MarcetI I would stay for 1week
Go to a spa for a day and relax
Tour the city
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 513 of 6,080

I would like to go on a cruise with my friends Jola and Sheryl.  We would go on a Carriberan cruise and enjoy the sunshine and the time spent together.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 514 of 6,080
I have several girlfriends that I have been friends with since grade school. Thru the years we have been at each other sides in good times and bad. Even when I lost my husband at a young age. It would be wonderful for us to take a vacation to Napa Valley. Wine tasting, sight seeing. I prefer to see my own country, the country that I love.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 515 of 6,080

The thing on my Bucket List that I want most to accomplish is to White Water Raft down the Colorado River in the Grand Canyon!  Not sure how many people I can bring, but I would start with Kathy1, Kathy2, Justine, Jen, Jes, Richie2.  We would have an absolutely awesome time going down the rapids, hiking, swimming, fishing, technical rock climbing, and all the amazing sights to see!  I will be screaming "Whoo Hoo, What a Ride, with Tequila in one hand and Godiva Chocolate in the other!  Bev Tomyl

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 516 of 6,080
My dream get away trip would be going to Paris with my three best girl friends Beverly ,Charlotte, Delishia . and we all would stay for two weeks,and we would like to meet with minister Marisol Touraine to let ,him know that our condolences goes out to all the families,that experience unexpected changes in their life.Then we would all visit the ,National Stadium and Theatre and night lite and walk around and view the four seasons resort and DisneyLand Paris than we all would go dining out to the Alliance Restaurant to eat a delicious meal ,then we all would go shopping at the Bercy Village. After the wonderful days being spent there we would return back to the glamorous ,dining room Meurice Hotel located in the heart of Paris and have a nice relax night in a Jacuzzi Sincerely Francine Henry.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 517 of 6,080
Hawaii or any of the islands. To recharge after the holidays..because we do so much for our family befire and during the holidays.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 518 of 6,080

I would love to go to a lovely beach in Florida with my 3 sisters as they are my best friends! We have never all been together except at our parents funeral. It would be great to enjoy time laying at the beach and hours of talking and laughing!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 519 of 6,080

If I could plan the ultimate getaway it would be to spend at least a week in upstate New York in the wine country area with our motorcycles.  We are members of a local motorcycle club in Central NJ.  There are 5 women in our club that ride.  We would cruise the backroads, stop and enjoy the the wineries along the way, sample the food offerings, sample a few of the wines (small samples) and bring a bottle or two back with us to the hotel to enjoy later while we talk about where we rode that day and where we will go tomorrow.  We would visit the antique shops and/or any of the mom-and-pop retail establishments, including the diners/eateries along the way.  We would take in the smells, sites and sounds and just enjoy the ride and meet new friends.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 520 of 6,080

I have not seen my best friend in 12 years as both of us moved to different states after Company we worked for was bought out & closed down, Part of not being able to get together is we have had major health issues in past 6 years.  I would like to take a trip to Florida to see her again as miss being able to see her often.  I am hoping that we could go to Cypress Gardens, and Disney.

We had so much fun when we  took day trips to different areas of Kentucky, West Virginia, shopping, visiting gardens as we both love flowers, companies that made pottery, etc. 

It would be a real enjoyment to spend 10 days visiting with her, seeing the gardens, shopping: She always has great ideas of places to visit.

Pinetree

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users