From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 981 of 6,080
I would go to Italy with my best friend.
My friend was always there for me would do anything to see I am ok. I would go site seeing to most of the historic place
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 982 of 6,080

My besties and I would love to go to the mall of America as a wonce in a lifetime bucket list type of treat. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 983 of 6,080

The place that I would like to go is a beach (must be warm there in the winter)!!  I am not really picky about which beach just so it is warm and clean.  The person that I would go with is my niece April.  She is truly my best friend and just like a daughter.  She is there whenever I need her.  She is just an all round good person that is willing to help everyone that she can, she is the best!!  Also she deserves a vacation. Also, she is a great Mom that thinks of herself last!!!  A week to 10 days would be great!!  While there I would like to just enjoy the sun and the water during  the day and have great meals at night.  If there is a concert nearby, that would be great but not necessary.  I really just want time to relax.  I don't need to spend alot of money!!!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 984 of 6,080
I would take my cousins and daughter and granddaughters, and go to Italy, birthplace of our ancestors. We would find long lost relatives and enjoy a feast of Italian food. We would go to other places of interest and museums, to learn more of our italian heritage. We would stay two weeks.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 985 of 6,080

To Whom It May Comcern,

I would like to take my dream vacation to Italy with my daughter, for she is my whole world. I would like to stay for about 2 wks if possible, to make it an awesome time of it and take lots of pictures. I would like to tour Rome and Venice, and walk around and see the sights. My grandparents are from Italy and have always dreamed of going, and just can't afford it for I live on a fixed income and sheworks a full time job and we never get to go on vacation together. It would definitely be a dream come true for me. It would also give us time to spend alone together in another country away from all the regular things in life for a change. If I couldn't go to Italy, then I'd choose to go to Miami, Florida, which is another place I've always wanted to go and spend the time with my 1 and only daughter who I must say again is my whole world. We haven't been on a vacation together in a very long time, and would love for this opportunity. As I said earlier she works full time job and I live on fixed income for I'm disabled with many issues that I've chosen to put aside and take in foster babies for which I've been doing for about 5 yrs now and love it. Sometimes I wish I could just adopt all. For I love taking care and giving them the love and affection they need at this time in their life. I have an opportunity to adopt thebabygirl I have right now but can't afford to move for the child needs their own room when they turn the age of 1 year old.

Sincerely yours,

Darlene Scuturio

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 986 of 6,080

Would love trip to Nashville with Sister, Mom & Daughter-in-law.

All of us love country music.  My sister and I have not been there in years.

My Mom and Daughter-in-law have not been at all.

Would go to the Grand Ole Opry and Country Music Hall of Fame and other famous places.

One week would be a good vacation.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 987 of 6,080
To Arizona to see my sister that has dementia. I would go with my sister and daughter-in-law. I miss her so, so much!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 988 of 6,080

I would take my partner, her 2 sisters, my sister and 2 friends to England and Scotland to visit the castles. We have all , except one, lost both our parents and have had much sadness the past several years.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 989 of 6,080

Good morning!  I would go some place warm, with my best friend, Madeline!  Madeline suffered from breast cancer a few years ago, but is now in recovery.  I can recall some very dark and cold winter days when she was at her worst, with her little hat on her bare head.    Me, Madeline and another friend went to Florida during her treatment, and she was so brave to just not wear a wig with us.  So all I can remember is her being brave in Florida and how nice the sun felt on her.

So, it would be to Florida, with Madeline and the other friend who was with us, Rhonda, for a long weekend!

Thank you for your consideration!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 990 of 6,080

I would go to Paris with my two daughters.We would go up in the Eiffel Tower and visit Notre Dame eat French pastry and enjoy enjoy enjoy!!!!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors