Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families was developed by AARP to help make the job more manageable. Here’s how to obtain a free copy.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 2181 of 6,080

1. Where would you go?

Jamaica

2. Who would you go with and why?

Sammy and Marlene

3. How long would you stay?

Two weeks

4. What two activities would you do?

Sightsee and Relax

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2182 of 6,080

I would like to take my friends to learn to scuba dive and enjoy all the joys of Australia.  I would like my gal pals of many years to see the sights of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, all the Gold Coast.  I would want to make such a long trip worthwhile, so we'd want to stay at least 3 weeks.  In addition to the scuba diving on the Great Barrier Reef, I would take them to do the Sydney Harbor Bridge Climb, easily one of the most wondertul things I've ever done. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2183 of 6,080

gfhjkjlk vfdfgfkhj gcgfh

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2184 of 6,080
WE BOUTS TO TURNT UP
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 2185 of 6,080

I would love to go to Bali Indonesia with my friend Judy.  Judy and I met on a cruise in 1987 and have remained friends ever since.  I would like to go with her because she deserves it.  She has had so many health problems over the years, but remains cheerful and hopeful through it all.  I know that both of us would have a wonderful time learning about the culture and history, enjoying the food, meeting the locals and of course, just relaxing on the beautiful beach!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

1Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 2186 of 6,080

I would have 3 of my best friends, we will have dinner at Orlando's buffets margarita ville restaurant.  Try their massive margaritas!  Next we would go to Kissimmee where  we would visit the brazzillian restaurant and dance to the brazillian beat. We would crash at the blue tree inn resort and bathe in the sun at the pool. With margaritas of course

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2187 of 6,080

Two weeks in Alaska would be the destination for Claudette, Betty, Kathy and myself next year.  We will all be celebrating BIG birthdays (70, 75, 75 and 80) in 2016 and have decided we should make it a year to remember. 

Our trip would include some sightseeing via boat and train, kayaking, a little fishing and interacting with local residents of town/cities we visit.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2188 of 6,080

I would go to the bahamas with my friend janie and lola because we all agreed that we need the vacation an we would stay for 5 days also we would get a massage, take a walk on the beach, and look around .

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2189 of 6,080

I would take my dear friends Jeanne, Rose, Liz and Marty. We have been friends since the early '90's where we met singing at the opera house in Chicago, IL. We have experienced many highs and lows during our time on that great stage. We have always wanted a girls vaca but until now no one has really had the freedom to get away. 

A nice relaxing 5 days in Hawaii would be just the ticket to lay back and spend some fun off the radar time together as it would be a dream come true for all 5 opera singers!!! I hope that you will help us with the funds from this giveaway!!

Michelle K

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2190 of 6,080

I would love to share a trip with my best friends Christy and Wanda. We have been through so many things together (happy and tragic) but always find ways to enjoy ourselves. We have dreamed (and talked to death) of a vacation to Hawaii or Europe but as age creeps up on us time is slipping away. We have all dedicated ourselves to teaching the young people of America and would love to have this experience to bring back. In Hawaii we would love to experience the history, volcano, and beaches and a zip line (my bucket list).  In Europe the history is number one! we can all trace our roots to Ireland. Any trip would be a bonus but this would be a trip of a lifetime. We would stay as long as possible, school always awaits!

Kudos
Views