If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 2491 of 6,080

A dream vacation would include a trip to Jamacia. The vacation would include excuesions to Duns Falls, A trip to the blue moontains where some of the best coffee is grown. Then an excursion to Kingston while dining on Jamacian food. The trip would be for a week at Ocha Rea where drinks would be enjoyed at Jimmy Buffets resturant and bar. Sandals would be the place we would stay with their beautiful beaches. Excursions would include a boat trip to veiw the beautiful shore line with snorkling along the reefs. Rides around the island on the local tour buses with a horse back ride into the mountains. Other excursions that are offered would be enjoyed.

Report Inappropriate Content
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2492 of 6,080

HELLO MY NAME IS JACKY SANTOS; I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY TIME WITH MY LOVE OF MY LIFE TONY THOMSEN; IVE KNOWN HIM FOR 7 YRS NOW, WE MET ONLINE, AND WE HAVE SO MANY THINGS THAT WE LIKE; I WOULD LIKE TO GO TO NEW YOSRK CITY, NOT SURE ON HOW LONG JUST LONG ENOUGH TO BE TOGETHER IS ALL SHARE OURSELVE IN THE LIME LIGHT OF NEW YORKS, SEE SOME SHOWS WALK THE STREETS DURING THE DAY SEE THE SITES OF WHAT NEW YORK CAN OFFER US, FINE DINING, THEATER, SHOPPING.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2493 of 6,080

We would go to Las Vegas, because I know they have luxurious hotels there with spa facilities and exciting shows.  

I would go with my lifelong friend Mickey.  She has helped me and my children when I was seriously ill, and we have so much fun together. 

We would stay as long as it took to spend the $5,000.

We would get massages and go to a show.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2494 of 6,080

I would go to Italy. I would go with my mom and my sisters because they are my favorite. We would stay for two or three weeks. We would drink wine, eat food, and see the sights.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2495 of 6,080

id love to have my three girl friends - Janice, Martha, and Liz to all go to Vegas! We'd hit up the slot machines and after losing most of our pensions go to a male strip club!we could spend the rest of our night stuffing pennies down speedos! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2496 of 6,080

I would go to South Africa with my two friends because we've always wanted to go. We would stay for two months, surf, and relax on the beach.

@AARPLynne wrote:

Tell us all about your dream getaway with your gal pals and you could win $5,000. To enter for a chance to win the grand prize, your story must include:

1. Where would you go?
2. Who would you go with and why?
3. How long would you stay?

4. What two activities would you do?

A panel of AARP Travel Experts will pick their favorite entry and that lucky winner will receive $5,000 towards the Ultimate Girlfriends’ Getaway!

Don’t have all the answers? Find inspiration by exploring the AARP Trip Finder and Destination Guides and you may be one step closer to taking your ultimate girlfriends’ getaway!

Enter today, contest ends November 19, 2015. See Official Rules and Terms of Service

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2497 of 6,080

Me and my wife would go to Paris, France because she's always dreamed of having a romantic weekend having the time of her life. We would want to stay for a weekend, and we would go see the eiffel tower and go out to eat.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2498 of 6,080

My ultimate get away with my friends would be in the north woods of Wisconsin.  I would love to rent a little cabin on the lake and just laze the days away-with a little shopping of course!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2499 of 6,080

I would take my sister, and two of my closest friends to Orlando, Florida.  We would stay at Disney World, and Just be kids again!  We would go on all the rides, both at Disney and Universal Studios. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2500 of 6,080

im am 65 years oldRobot tongue

Kudos
Views