Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 2501 of 6,080

if i ever one this contest i would like to go to Hawaii because its beautiful out there & that have always been my dream place to go and i would go with the girls in my family because theres nothing like having family around you can always be your self around them and with them theres always lots of laughs and fun . An if i could i would stay there forever but i would like to stay maybe anout 2 or 3 weeks and do some fun things like surf , paddle board , eat lots of food cause i love food food is life ,we would go to the aquarium , hike the manoa falls and just relax .

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2502 of 6,080
We would go on a road trip along the east coast up to Maine. I would go with my best friend t.c because she is amazing and we both love to travel. We would stay for 20 days. On our trip we would check out different bed a breakfasts, stop by Niagara Falls to check out the falls, stop by New York City and stay there for 3 nights on our way and go shopping and site seeing. Explore Vermont as well as Boston Mass. When we arrive to Maine we will go shopping, site seeing, enjoy some sea food, check out some light house and relax!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2503 of 6,080

I would go to Avignon, France with my three bestfriends. I rarely see them anymore, except for one and it would be the BEST TRIP EVER. I've been to Avignon once for two days with one of my bestfriends and it's my favorite place. I love it because it's much more relaxed than Paris or any city, and it just has a calm vibe, and i've been wanting to go back ever since I came home. I would stay for three weeks because thats just enough time to do everything, but when it's time to go home you're ready. While there I would test out the little cafe's, ride the double decker carousel, and go shopping while eating gelato. That is my dream grils getaway.

@AARPLynne wrote:

Tell us all about your dream getaway with your gal pals and you could win $5,000. To enter for a chance to win the grand prize, your story must include:

1. Where would you go?
2. Who would you go with and why?
3. How long would you stay?

4. What two activities would you do?

A panel of AARP Travel Experts will pick their favorite entry and that lucky winner will receive $5,000 towards the Ultimate Girlfriends’ Getaway!

Don’t have all the answers? Find inspiration by exploring the AARP Trip Finder and Destination Guides and you may be one step closer to taking your ultimate girlfriends’ getaway!

Enter today, contest ends November 19, 2015. See Official Rules and Terms of Service

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2504 of 6,080

i would love to take me and my hardworking co-workers(friends) to Las Vegas to gamble and have fun

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2505 of 6,080

hi my name is sue and my best friend Donna moved from Fl to atlanta for family reason her husband & daughter have passed away since she moved there. my husband and i plus Donna & her husband went on vacation, shows, cruises, & ate together almost every day.  we still talk almost everyday  but it would sure be nice just to meet half way and enjoy a few days together.  

Lake City FL is about a 3 hr. drive for each of us.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2506 of 6,080

Jamaica
deb, joy, danielle, and desiree
8 days
scuba, wind sail.....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2507 of 6,080

I would go to Paris and Hawaii with my best friends Aerial, Auri, and Gigi because we rarely get to see each other and vacationing would be a great way to spend time together. We would stay for 2 weeks. In Hawaii we would hang out on the beach and meet cute guys. In Paris, we would sightsee and try amazing food.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2508 of 6,080

I would love to go with my pals Diane, Carolyn, Joanna & Debs to anywhere sunny, warm, breezy, boozy, and peachy!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2509 of 6,080

I would go to Whistler/Blackcomb in BC Canada with my friends Lorrie Peters & JoAnn Walkowski where we would rent a condo, cook fabulous meals, ski during the day then shop in the afternoon. We haven't been together on a trip in more than 20 years so we are over due!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2510 of 6,080

My girlfriends and I aren't your typical wine-drinking reality tv-watching women. We love BEER, specifically the craft beer movement that is going on. And we love FITNESS! My three best friends and I all met around our college years when we worked in a running store. Even though we have all moved on to "real world" jobs we still make time to run together and drink a good beer together!

So for our ultimate getaway it would be traveling around the west coast (as we live on the east coast) to try all the amazing breweries in California, Colorado, Oregon, and Washington and then be able to hike/run all the amazing trails that those regions have to offer. The most indulgent time frame would be 7-10 days during the summer, about 2 days in each place to try what they have to offer. 

Thanks for your consideration reading my fantasy. I hope it will become a reality with AARP's help. Smiley Happy

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors