Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 2891 of 6,080

I would go to Rio De Janiero for 1 week with Erika and Kerry because they are my good good girlfriends.  We woudl have lots of fun and relax on the beach all day.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2892 of 6,080

1. Where would you go? Vegas baby!!!

2. Who would you go with and why? My Girl angie shes a riot

3. How long would you stay? 1 week

4. What two activities would you do? Blackjack and barhopping 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Relaxing Cruise

Message 2893 of 6,080
Sallie, Cheri, Florence, and I would go on Caribbean cruise and indulge in all the spa activities. We've all had a very stressful two years and need some time away to relax. After losing my husband and mother last year these three were right by my side comforting me through all their stress and family loss as I too tried to comfort them.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2894 of 6,080

would take mt 2 sisters and my daughter to hawaii for a week. a place for warmth and fun and so much to do!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2895 of 6,080

Me my immediate family and my best friend because they are the most priceless people in my life and we have been through so much in the past five years that we need a break just to smile and we  would take a week and and a half long cruise to the caribean islands  we would do shows ,dancing lolo gamble and on the islands we would do the beaches and all tourist attractions as awell as the clubs

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2896 of 6,080

Where would you go, Iwould go to Greece and sail the Agean I guess I would have to take the husband , even though he is a bit boring on ancient history and the wonders of the world. How long would i stay , well if it was possible I would never come back , but since it is a vacation , I would like a month there just so I could see everything there was to see , the two things I would most like to see , and it was a hard choice because there is so much to see in Greece and the surrounding islands , the towns of Santorini / Mykonos and the  Parthenon, Acropolis .

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2897 of 6,080

I set a goal to visit all 50 states in my lifetime and I'm down to my last 6 states. So my ultimate Girlfriends getaway would be on my final 50th state which will be Alaska is to take a week long cruise with my sisters to complete it.  What better way to complete it than with the most important people in my life who have been my best girlfriends all our lives.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2898 of 6,080

My girlfriends are all over the world. We are all invested in our friendships and technology today makes it so much easier to keep in touch and connect! For that I am grateful.  I would go with several of these friends and use the $5,000 prize money to fly us to wherever the Dalai Lama will next be.  The spiritual connection among us runs deep.  While hopefully meeting in Indonesia we eat, drink and pray! 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2899 of 6,080
It would be me and my 3 sisters maria, carlene,and selena. Because we never really got to grow up together living in different foster homes. We would go to hawaii to see the beach. We would also scuba dive and swim with the fish. Spend at least 10 days together and be sistersSmiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2900 of 6,080

i like to see Paris

Kudos
Views