If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 4581 of 6,080

gjjghjgh

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4582 of 6,080

I would love to go to Nashville TN at the last weekend of May for the Klove awards. It begins on Friday and ends with Sunday night.

I would to go with Kelly, Michele, Sandy, Debbie w., Debbie S., and Dee. I have been lucky enough to go myself with Sandy and would love to be able to repay Sandy for the trip she gifted me and take my other girlfriends along.  It was one of the best trips of my life.  You could feel the Lord in everything we did.  I want to be able to share this dream trip with my other girlfriends that have not been able to go.

The event last for 4 days / 3 nights.

They have different contemporary christain groups or artist that perform everyday day and night so I would try and attend all that we could of these.  I would attend the Klove awards on Sunday night at the Grand ole opry. 

This trip is a life changing event...at least it was for me and I know it would be for my friends also.

May God Bless you and thanks for reading.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4583 of 6,080

I would choose the Big Island in Hawaii.  This would be a great relaxing place and time for my sisters - Leecia, Stella, and Ethelene - and myself.  We are sharing the care of our 95 year old mother and a time to relax together would be good for us.  Our mother might like someone else around her for a bit also.

We would stay a week.  That's as long as we would feel comfortable with none of us being at home with Mom.  It's also a good length of time for being together without it possibly becoming tiresome being together.

We would relax on the beaches, tour the island, and enjoy a luau.  Mostly we need not to have anything that HAS to be done at a certain time.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4584 of 6,080

Michigan, with my sister Cheryl and Dawn to visit family for holiday season ...been a while since we all been together

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4585 of 6,080

I took a road trip with my girlfriends from Michigan to Oragon. We stopped everywhere inbetween and seen everything.  We were gone about 3 weeks. If was a great trip we will never forget. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4586 of 6,080

A Week in Disneyworld with My Granddaughters and Family

If I had $5,000 to spend on a vacation, while it would be wonderful to spend a week on a Caribbean island with my sisters, in a first class resort, I would rather take my two Granddaughters, their parents, and my husband, to Disneyland for at least a week. We would stay at the best resort with first class amenities.

The girls would enjoy seeing the different Disney characters. They would enjoy having their pictures taken with the characters.

Because we would be staying on the Disney property, we would be able to visit the park before other visitors. I believe it is 30 – 60 minutes before the park opens. We would all go to the park then, while the weather was cool, and return to our hotel when it started getting warm and the park became crowded.

Depending on the weather and how my husband felt, we may return to the park with our daughter and her family during the afternoon. We would go to dinner at one of the nicer restaurants in the park, possible in EPOC, trying a different national dish each evening. Later, we would go to the Magic Kingdom for the night time parade and the closing fireworks.

This is something my husband and I have talked about doing since our first Granddaughter was born but we have been unable to handle the financial burden. Winning the “$5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest” would allow us to fulfill this dream vacation with the “girlfriends” I love the move, my Granddaughters.

Thank you.

C. Renee' Mazur

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Message 4587 of 6,080

I would love the chance to go to a "dude ranch" with my best friends since high school, Geena and Katie! We've always talked about getting the chance to live the cowboy life and it would be great to finally do that! We'd go to a ranch somewhere in Texas or Oklahome (close enough for all of us to get to) and stay for a week, learning to ride and rope like real Cowboys!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4588 of 6,080

dfghjkl;lkjhgfdfghjkolp;[';lkjhgfdfghkollogfdfgoplgfglkjhgl;lkjhghklkjhgfghjkl;lkjhgvfghjklkjhgvghjklkjhgvhjklkjhgvf

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4589 of 6,080

I would go to Honolulu, Hawaii, take my two daughters and my husband. Why - because as a family, we have been through so very much within the last 2 years. My firstborn, only son was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer GIST (gastro intestinal stromal tumors) which was also rare for his age, he was 35. We had planned on spending Christmas of 2013 in Hawaii. (My husband and I had gone there in November, 2012, but; my husband wasn't well and could not enjoy anything but activities in and around the resort we were staying at) He (my son) transitioned this life on November 22, 2013. Thus, it not only put a halt to our plans, it literally stopped our entire world. The five of us have always been a very close-knit family, with unshakeable faith in God and each other. Before, during and now after my son's sickness; my husband was placed on the heart/kidney transplant list. During our son's illness; he seemingly put his own sickness on hold to be there and strong for our son. Now that our son has gone to Heaven, my husband seems to have given himself permission to be sick again. I'm sorry, I seem to be rattling on. We would spend 2 weeks there, which would give us plenty of time to explore the island, snorkel, water ski (even though I am definitely afraid, I really want to do this!) and definitely go to Pearl Harbor as my husband was too ill in 2012 to go, as close as we were to it. I honestly feel that this trip would put a smile on the faces of four people who have found it very hard to smile these past years. More importantly, I honestly feel that my son would join us there in spirit and we could once again be that happy five-some!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4590 of 6,080

go shopping and enjoy steak dinner

Kudos
Views