If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 4981 of 6,080

My best friend, my gal pal, my reason for living and the best thing that ever happened to me!  

My 24 year old daughter is the one that I would like to take on 21 day world cruise.

We would enjoy much needed bounding as she is a 2nd year doctoral student and goes to college in another state.

As for the things we would do; two that would definitely top the list will be visiting a museum and

whale watching.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4982 of 6,080

We want to go to Ireland.

It would be Julie(sister) and Kathy(Cousin) and me.

We just found my cousin Kathy about 15 yrs ago. (She was adopted out when my Aunt was very very young.) Anyhow since we have found her --we don't get much time together (she live in Michigan and we live in Florida.)  But our great great grandparents are from Ireland so that sound like the perfect dream vacation.  But we have to go when the weather is good (us Florida girls don't do winter very well!)

We would go on a tour of the castles and maybe find some family over there.  And of course we would have to buy something--you know souvenirs or MORE!!      Wow --that would truely be a dream vacation for us!!   Thanks for the opportunity!      What the Blarney are you waiting for please pick us.  Tip of the Morning to you!!!

Dawn

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4983 of 6,080

I would love to fly to Las Vegas w/ my friends Jess, LIsa, and Cindy! We could stay for 5 nights, gamble, eat drink and all get massages! Take a day trip to the Grand Canyon while on the west coast as well!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4984 of 6,080

I would take the girls to Atlantic City and we would enjoy the luxury of Borgata and gamble and drink all day!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4985 of 6,080

For our getaway, Elda, Andrea, Priska and I, would travel to Portland and, Seattle, by car, stopping all along the way, sightseeing, hiking, mingling with the locals in every town we explore, drinking, dancing in the local taverns, checking out the local entertainment. Then, we'd make our way to the coast, for some swimming, fishing, relaxation. Olympic National Park would be our final destination, for it's scenery. I chose the girls because we're all the best of friends and, lovers. Our trip could last as long as a month, we've nothing else better to do. We'd take an alternat route home so we could continue our exploration.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4986 of 6,080

س

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4987 of 6,080

I would plan a girl trip to Destin florida with my best friends Donna, Priscilla,Susan and Glenda.We use to go there long ago every year and sit on the beach drinking wine and just enjoying each others company.  Glenda actually met the love of her life one year there and married him, we all felt like we had something to do with the match making!  Donna has cancer and we are treasuring each moment we spend with her.  I know this is one of the things on her bucket list..to see all of us together again!   We could sit again on the beach , talk about all our lives and the directions it has taken us , laugh and talk about about the old times again. It would be nice if we could go for a week. We could go on a water cruise to watch for dolphins (Donna loves them) go to new places to eat or go learn to cook something good .  It would bring a ray of sunshine to all of us southern Belles! 

Sincerely,

Sharon Junco

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4988 of 6,080

My dream vacation would be with my best friend, my gal pal, my reason for living and the best thing that ever happened to me!  It would be going on a cruise with my 24 year old daughter who is a 2nd year doctoral student in clinical psychology. This would be an amazing bounding experience for us as well as spending much needed time together.  She goes to college in another state and drives 3.5 hours each way to come spend a weekend with me.

My idea of a cruise?  So we can be together in one place sending quality time together!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4989 of 6,080

i would want to take a trip to Hawaii with my daughter and her daughter because it'll be fun to get out an explore a different part of the world we haven't been to, but we've always dreamed of going. I'd want to stay for atleast a week, and we'd go scuba diving, going to the beach to swim, and just spending time with each other.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4990 of 6,080

I would go to Canada with the whole family and enjoy the peacefulness, the cold weather, and the sweet smell of maple syrup.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors