If you suspect you're a scam target, AARP's fraud helpline is here for you. Learn more.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: $5,000 Ultimate Girlfriends Getaway Contest

Message 5251 of 6,080

i ust blended a smoothie with bananas

@ll60401709 wrote:

I would go to Kawai, Hawaii with Lindsay, Ginny and Judy. That laid-back green paradise would be the perfet place for four high school friends (47 years later)  to gather from our different locations for some R&R. We would whale watch, snorkel, eat tropical fruits and sleep with ocean breezes coming in the windows. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5252 of 6,080

Went on a road trip with a girl I knew from the bar.  Got from Wisconsi to Tennesee and she stopped and got a motel room.  No sooner were we in the hotel room, and she had a baby boy.  She delivered him into the toilet and I had to scoop him out of the toilet, Cute 8 lb baby boy. I was the first to hold him in his life.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5253 of 6,080

She is my everything, and i want her for everything in my life. I love her. No need to explain

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5254 of 6,080

we went and smoke crack then shot up some dope 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5255 of 6,080

I met my best friend when we worked together in the Los Angeles area in 1973 for only 6 months. She moved back to New York because she missed her family, but we have stayed in touch through our good times and very trying times which has brought our friendship closer. A few years back she even offered to drop everything, including her job, and fly out to California to take care of me when I got sick and through my recovery. I insisted she only call me to keep my spirits up, which she did! That is a true friend. I would love to go see her for a couple of weeks and take her to a Broadway show and go up as high as we could go at the Statue of Liberty. She truly is a true friend that is supportive, honest, builds you up when you are down, caring, respectful, and never a negitive thing to say when you mess up. A true best friend only supports you, which she has done all these years.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5256 of 6,080

I did it already.  So...if by chance I win...I'd most likely donate the money to a pet rescue organization.  

About 3 years ago my best friend (from grade school forward) was diagnosed with cancer.  We knew her days were numbered.  I flew back to the Mid-West, from WA state. I rented a car and we made the trip up to our little town.  We visited the homes we grew up in and got together with old friends. We laughed, we cried, we talked about days gone by.  We both felt like we were in high school again.  We called it our "Thelma and Louise" trip....even wore bright colored scarfs in tribute.  My friend passed away a few months later.  I'll remember that trip for the rest of my life....

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5257 of 6,080

. Where would you go?
2. Who would you go with and why?
3. How long would you stay?

4. What two activities would you do?

A panel of AARP Travel Experts will pick their favorite entry and that lucky winner will receive $5,000 towards the Ultimate Girlfriends’ Getaway!

Don’t have all the answers? Find inspiration by exploring the AARP Trip Finder and Destination Guides and you may be one step closer to taking your ultimate girlfriends’ getaway!

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5258 of 6,080

if i had a chance for a great vacation, i would go see the countryside of ireland with my best friend. i would love to visit county kerry and dublin.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5259 of 6,080

I want to go in Paris with Frank, Rick, Rochelle. their are my siblings and i want to go their with them because it is our dream. If this ish will be granted we would like tosay stay 1 week. Take some pictures, and travel some places.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

pet

Message 5260 of 6,080
Having a pet
Tags (1)
Kudos