Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

chronic pain

Message 1 of 1
i have neuropath, rh and degenatrive disk all in my lower back nothing can be done for it but to give me pain pills the rest of my life. i am allerigc to steriods and any kind of therapy could cause a disk to rupture. so i am having a very hard time finding a pain mangement doctor because i am not a money maker because they only make money on steriods and therapy.  also i have congestive heart failure which scares them off.  the DEA is coming down so hard on family doctors for giving out pain pills that i am in a real fix.  some day i will end up in a wheelchair because of my disk and the pain can get unbearable but does the DEA care NO NO NO.  they are so worried about drugs that they don't go after real drug users.  i am on disability 100% because of my back but does that make a difference. nope.  what to do?  i don't know it keeps me so stressed.  anyone out there got any ideas pleaselet me know.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies