From travel insurance to fraud protection, AARP has you covered. Take a closer look at your member benefits.

Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: What to Do If You Have a Low Back Pain Attack?

Message 1 of 23

@john174 

Excuse me John what does your post have to do with Low Back Pain - nothing?? 

Why post it? 

GEM  :  ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 23

RFK, Jr. has been shown to be a political hack with no evidence for his lunatic claims. He obviously didn’t inherit his father’s brain power.

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 23

@seaboyd @rkampfer 

Thanks for the stretching suggestions you each posted just did both and hope they'll help with my aching back 

Have a great one : ) 

Smiley Happy Smile & the world Smiles with you Smiley Wink Pass one on....its free
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 23

2. "Call your doctor to come to you". Yeah, good luck with that. I think doctors stopped making house calls back in the 1950s.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 23

Trust the black market, since:Opiod Letter.jpgPublished approximately 2 years ago.

Kudos
Views
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 23

🥃🥃🥃

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 23
Seven years ago. I was told by an orthopedic surgeon that I would need back surgery for my lower back. I told him that I wanted to check out all my options before signing. He said that he would see me back soon. I went to a very good chiropractor who does different therapies. I did take my MRI to him which he appreciated so that he could see the situation. He put me on a good health program: exercises and vitamins. My brother, who is a doctor, helped with a change of diet. In the first three months, the chiro and I did not know if it was going to work. He asked if I wanted to continue. I really felt that I needed to keep at it. I am so glad that I did. I have not needed back surgery. Can I still have some pain? Yes, but very little.....usually after lifting things that I shouldn't or not following the chiro's instructions. Be sure to check out the references of a chiropractor, just like all doctors.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 23

I'll probably never go to a doctor again for back pain. The last time I went I asked for pain medication or a muscle relaxant and I was told keep doing what you are doing and charged me $112.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 23

Bird dogs - on all fours - extend right leg and left arm, hold for 30 seconds.  Then switch to left leg, right arm.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 23

I am 78yr.and ate Tylenolby the hand full and got limited relief.  On a whem I tried CBD oil.  Vola allmost instantly my back pain disappeared!!!  Made a believer out of me.  No both my wife and I use CBD.

Kudos
Views