Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: What to Do If You Have a Low Back Pain Attack?

Message 11 of 21

I'm not sure because of the fracture history. No harm to try! I also walk 3-5 miles every morning. Walking has helped me also in the long run. I walk inside a large shopping mall early in the morning before they open. Most shopping malls will let you in. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 21

I fractured my back in three places and had minor surgery, I feel discomfort in my back frequently as I walk a long way every day, would this exercise cure the ache I feel?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 21

My tailbone is loaded with arthritus. Every day I have lower back pain. One way to get some instant relief is: - put both arms behind your back

- grab your wrist

- pull back your shoulders as far as you can

- hold it as long as you can

- you will feel relief almost immediately

- repeat that a few times a day or whenever needed

- TRY IT!

Why des this work? ...because the muscles beginning at both shoulders criss cross your back and arr connected to your lower back. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 21

I was a skeptic, but not any more. Find a certified  one who is also asssociated with a physical therapy- fitness group....

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 21

The best case scientific argument for fluoridation is that you might save one cavity after 40 years of consumption. It is not a magic potion. Brush with it if you want and it doesn't bother you. It is a poison that will inhibit cavity causing bacteria in concentrated amounts. 

However, if your arthritis, kidney, psoriasis, liver, bladder or thyroid are problematic, even the amount in tap water can cause or worsen those problems.

See over 100 scientific citations in this Oct 2018 letter signed by 8 organizations against fluoridation: http://www.multibriefs.com/briefs/icim/nutrition.pdf

See January 2019 article by environmental attorney RFK Jr condeming fluoridation: https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/u-s-water-fluoridation-a-forced-experiment-that-needs-to-end...

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 21

stretch slowly, use ice, Advil liquid gels, inversion therapy- work up to complete free hanging over a 6 week period at least once a day (  with very slow movement), and massage

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 21

A good Chiropracter can do wonders both in the immediacy and for future pevention.

Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 21
I went back to drinking tap water with fluoride because at 60 years old I developed my first cavity. That was after drinking bottled water for two years.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 21

I had come to the conclusion that I'd never be comfortable again. No amount of yoga twists could help my back. I slept with several bolsters. I had been diagnosed with arthritis and 'chronic Lyme disease.' Then in 2014 with a multitude of health challenges, I gave up my water filter in favor for no-low fluoride bottled water.

The crippling arthritis in my foot went away in less than 2 weeks. Shortly thereafter, I was able to sleep without bolsters. I don't know exactly when the stiffness in my back and neck pain totally melted away, but they are gone. Fluoride, even in low doses, is an inflammatory drug. It has an attraction for bone and accumulates in bodies, brains and bones where it wreaks all sorts of havoc. It may not be cause or cure for everyone, but anyone with any inflammatory condition or skeletal stiffness is well advised to avoid all fluoridated drink, food and pharmaceuticals. 

Modern Opinion Based on Scientific Evidence

1. From 8 orgs: http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/open-letter-nutritionists-about-fluoride-deception 
  2. From IAOMT: https://iaomt.org/resources/fluoride-facts/
  3. In the News: https://www.ehn.org/we-add-it-to-drinking-water-for-our-teeth-but-is-fluoride-hurting-us-2611193177....

SkeletalFluorosis.jpgSkeletal Fluorosis

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 21
I have read that Vitamin B3 with a strong dose and a flush - it's a vasodilator helps. I read that combining it with Vitamin C really helps long-term.
Kudos
Views