Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 42
Wild yam cream is often sold as Progesterone Liposomal cream.
I read that it is often promoted as a “natural alterative” to estrogen therapy. Some women apply wild yam creams to the skin to reduce menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.
I got the below info from the Nutricelebrity website.

" Natural Progesterone Liposomal Cream is a Natural Progesterone Cream from Wild Yam and balancing herbs"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 42

Sorry I keep posting this reply wrong...

Wild yam cream is often sold as Progesterone Liposomal cream.
I read that it is often promoted as a “natural alterative” to estrogen therapy. Some women apply wild yam creams to the skin to reduce menopausal symptoms such as hot flashes.
I got the below info from the Nutricelebrity website.

" Natural Progesterone Liposomal Cream is a Natural Progesterone Cream from Wild Yam and balancing herbs"

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 42
Magnesium also works well, I get the spray on kind. Trans-dermal, absorbed by the skin.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 42

I found that Natural herbs like Black Cohosh are great Hormone balancers. Google search will show you several studies. I get mine from a supplement formulation. I can message you the info and maybe a photo of it, if you need.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 42
Black Cohosh is great for hormone balance. it's a herb. You can find it in supplement formulations specific to menopause.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 42

I have been taking some Natural herbal Menopause vitamins. The prime ingredients are herbs like Black Cohosh, and ashwagandah root and then zinc and copper. It's something thats been used for a long time. I take 2 pills a day, to help with the hot flashes, night sweats and mood swings.

The one I get is called "Megapause". I order it on amzn.

On the smoking side, I would recommend Vitamin C, since smoking a cigarette depeltes about 75mg of C. Take 1,000-2,000mg per day and this will help restore at least some of the nutrient loss.

It's a journey, all of us ladies must go through it. It's not forever!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 42

Embrace the energy surges that keep you up at night. Soon enough, you will be on an even keel as you age. I used to get up and write poetry with the extra energy. I like getting better sleep now, but I miss the feeling of power cycles. 

Billie

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 42

I used a "chillow" at night for sleeping.  It is like a cold pack one refrigerated that is placed in a cover.  I also used 100% cotton nightgowns, sheets, and alight cotton blanket.  I drank lots of ice water.

During the day I wore cotton tops.  I used a hand held fan when needed.  After 10 years the hot flashes stopped. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 42

@Cirice

It is a good diet, was not easy though if being honest 🙂 I also eased into it, I was never very fond of veggies but today I almost eat all of them, lol. It's all about finding recipes that suit your taste. The sugar I reduced on a monthly basis, I started by removing 1/2 a tsp per month, now I am sugar-free 🙂 I also tested different coffees, I went from normal coffee to percolator and then found chocolate coffee beans for the percolator, now I'm hooked, lol 🙂 Baby steps gets it done 🙂

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 42

@BronwynM413834  Sounds like a good, healthy diet. I don't know if I could do it.  I'd have to really ease in to it, lol!

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic

Call: 1-855-274-9507