Know someone over 50 who is making a difference? Nominate them for the AARP Purpose Prize.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: We ARE what we drink!

Message 1 of 3
I must be rum then?
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

We ARE what we drink!

Message 2 of 3
There is a great article in the current issue of AARP on the connection between diet and cancer.  Most people are aware that our diet can be either based on junk food or one based around fruits, veggies, and other natural foods - and that choice will determine how we are physically.  A poor diet also includes the WRONG source of hydration.

In the article by Elizabeth Agnvall, there are excellant suggestions on how to stay healthy.  At the same time, there is no mention of the detrimental effect soda and sports drinks have on our body.  Since we are 70% water (some say more) when properly hydrated, it is essential that our body's fluid be changed out daily with good water - not water based beverages which contain tons of sugar and acidic chemicals.

Since we started drinking Alkaline Ionized water as our main souce of hydration, my wife has lost her arthritis and fibromyalgia, I lost my allergy to cats, we both stopped snoring, and no more acid reflex.  Our energy levels are much higher.  By the way, we have not given up our enjoyment of a glass of wine or my martinis.

We share our water with others and they see their body start to repair itself over a few days, a few weeks, and sometimes it takes a few months for very serious degenerative illnesses to reverse.  An alkaline body is a healthy body while an acidic body can NOT function properly.

You can learn more about this water on KangenWaterWorld.info.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

We ARE what we drink!

Message 2 of 3
There is a great article in the current issue of AARP on the connection between diet and cancer.  Most people are aware that our diet can be either based on junk food or one based around fruits, veggies, and other natural foods - and that choice will determine how we are physically.  A poor diet also includes the WRONG source of hydration.

In the article by Elizabeth Agnvall, there are excellant suggestions on how to stay healthy.  At the same time, there is no mention of the detrimental effect soda and sports drinks have on our body.  Since we are 70% water (some say more) when properly hydrated, it is essential that our body's fluid be changed out daily with good water - not water based beverages which contain tons of sugar and acidic chemicals.

Since we started drinking Alkaline Ionized water as our main souce of hydration, my wife has lost her arthritis and fibromyalgia, I lost my allergy to cats, we both stopped snoring, and no more acid reflex.  Our energy levels are much higher.  By the way, we have not given up our enjoyment of a glass of wine or my martinis.

We share our water with others and they see their body start to repair itself over a few days, a few weeks, and sometimes it takes a few months for very serious degenerative illnesses to reverse.  An alkaline body is a healthy body while an acidic body can NOT function properly.

You can learn more about this water on KangenWaterWorld.info.
Kudos
Views
Replies