Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Reply: PAIN

Message 2 of 7

These YOUTUBE physical therapists explain the best ways to get rid of plantar faciitis and sciatica.  Their approach includes the "Mckenzie Method". 

These two guys seem a bit goofy but they know what works!

https://bobandbrad.com 

Proceed with caution.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Re: PAIN

Message 3 of 7
GailL1 - Thanks for the info. I think my current treatment is merely superficial; An x-ray might shed some light on what's really causing the problem, but thus far neither my doctor., podiatrist, physical therapist or chiropractor seems very concerned about my condition. A year of suffering is a long time to have non-stop PAIN...and it isn't over yet.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 7

@SIMPLEGAL 

It all depends on the type pain, its origin and whether or not it is chronic, long lasting or temporary, curable or eradicable.

Your doctor should be able to help you; if not he should be able to refer you to somebody that can - there is many kinds of pain management depending on the problem - some aren't even medication based, like acupuncture.

If you are gonna try CBD - just make sure that you get it from a reputable source in your area better than the internet.  A friend of mine swears by American Shaman, which is a franchise - I have no knowledge of it personally.

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 7
Lucy, thanks for the tip!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 7

Hello...there is another form of OTC pain reliever, CBD oil.  I use a thick cream for my hand pain and CBD Freeze roll-on for my neck, shoulders and back.  This stuff works for me.  Heart

regards, Lucy

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views
Replies

PAIN

Message 7 of 7

Drug manufacturers need alternative pain meds.  Right now acetaminophen (Tylenol) and aspirin/Ibuprofen (NSAIDS) are the ONLY over-the-counter pain relievers without a prescription.  The brands may be different, but that's all.

Long term use of either can damage the stomach or liver.  We need a stronger type of pain relief but something that isn't addictive.  PAIN is a curse/scourge that needs to be stopped for millions of suffering people.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors