Have questions about your Social Security benefits? The AARP Social Security Resource Center can help.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: My membership number

Message 1 of 13

@SeanS336807  Did you read AARPTeri's message 11 above yours? Have you already paid, when you signed up? 

For more information on your membership follow the instructions in message 11, See example image below.

AARPMyAccount72018.JPG

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 13

Hi Ian new I just singed today for my wife and self do I have to pay again

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 13

When you are logged into this site you can access your membership number.

To do so - in the upper right corner of the page you will either see Welcome, (your name) or a Red A, click on this and a drop down menu will appear.  From the drop down menu click on My Account.  You will be asked to log in again - this is security measure.  Once logged in you will go to your Membership Information page - where you will see your membership number and more...

If you are still having an issue or if this did not display your account information, you can call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and someone can provide that to you immediately.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 13
I just renewed online and I need my new membership number.
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 13

Thank you it helped me!

Michele

Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 13

To do so - in the upper right corner of the page you will either see Welcome, (your name) or a Red A, click on this and a drop down menu will appear.  From the drop down menu click on My Account.  You will be asked to log in again - this is security measure.  Once logged in you will go to your Membership Information page - where you will see your membership number and more...

If you are still having an issue or if this did not display your account information, you can call 1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and someone can provide that to you immediately.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 13
what is my membership number
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 13

Teri

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 13
need my membership number
Kudos
Views
Community Manager
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 13

Your membership number will be displayed under your My Account information when logged in to this site.  You can get there by clicking on your name in the upper right hand corner - then selecting My Account from the drop down menu.  You will be asked to confirm your log in information (log in again) and then you will be placed on your membership information page.  There is also an option to print a card.

If this is not showing on this page, you can call our -1-888-OUR-AARP (1-888-687-2277) and someone can get that information for you.

AARPTeri
Kudos
Views