Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Modern Way of Stating Your End of Life Wishes

Message 1 of 3

@GailL1 wrote:

This sounds like a good way to do it, in addition to a health care directive and a health care POA.  It is on my list to-do.

KHN - Straight From the Patient's Mouth: Video Can Clearly State Your End-Of-Life Wishes

I'd like to see anybody go against this type of directive - maybe say something like if you do not do what I wish, I will not only sue you but will haunt you too!

Good subject!  Way too many people never get around to this.  I won't be choosing this method but my papers are drawn and signed.  All the loved ones know the designations.   

Life's a Journey, not a Destination" Aerosmith
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Modern Way of Stating Your End of Life Wishes

Message 2 of 3

It does seem like a good way to do things. Especially since very likely the person taking care of this for me will be a hired hand rather than anyone who is related or ever really knew me.

Then again, I'm not thinking I'm going to be all that picky. Dead is dead, after all. Smiley Happy

Epster, off to read haunting 101 (just in case)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Modern Way of Stating Your End of Life Wishes

Message 3 of 3

This sounds like a good way to do it, in addition to a health care directive and a health care POA.  It is on my list to-do.

KHN - Straight From the Patient's Mouth: Video Can Clearly State Your End-Of-Life Wishes

I'd like to see anybody go against this type of directive - maybe say something like if you do not do what I wish, I will not only sue you but will haunt you too!

* * * * It's Always Something . . . Roseanne Roseannadanna
Kudos
Views
Replies