Learn how to use Uber, Lyft and other ride-sharing services!  Register now for a free AARP webinar Nov. 18.

Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Modern Life and Cancer Increase

Message 1 of 1

Precautionary measures are urgently needed—for everyone.

See: https://worldmercuryproject.org/news/incidence-of-childhood-cancers-skyrocket-is-modern-life-destroy...

Environmental attorney Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. was part of the team that won a massive $289m lawsuit against Monsanto for maliciously hiding evidence of carcinogenicity for their #1 herbicide (RoundUp/glyphosate) that since 1990 has infiltrated essentially every corner of the world.  GMO crops are genetically engineered to withstand heavy doses of this chemical. Glyphosate is in Cheerios, Ritz crackers, vaccines, and even cord blood of babies - and it causes cancer.

But it's not the news that weed poison, frankly, poisons people too that is so alarming. It's the evidence of collusion between government agencies and mercenary research scientists for hire to falsify the science in order to support a corporate agenda that was the most breathtaking part of the trial. And it gets worse.

Scientists around the world have been loudly proclaiming that our current wireless networks are  likewise carcinogenic, whether you use a cell phone or not. This despite aggressive marketing of these toys to new parents and senior citizens. Pediatric cancer is much higher than it was in 1990, and is predicted to get worse - particularly for certain types including brain and kidney. We seniors know we have to die of something, but  I for one would not like my death to be caused by poisons in my food, water, air or medicines, thank you very much, and I'd like these poisons not to take the lives of my grandchildren before their time. 

See today's article by the World Mercury Project Team focusing on the carcinogenic impact of posions in the food we eat and the wireless networks that power our toys. It's the frequencies from those wireless devices that cause the not so rare any more brain cancer that killed Sen. John McCain and Sen. Ted Kennedy.  

Tell your politicians and the AARP they they should  join their voice with RFK and the World Mercury Project Team, the American Academy of Environmental Medicine, and the EMF Scientists in demanding safe food, water, medicine and air for us seniors, our chilldren and our grandchildren.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season