Get a newer and safer vehicle while saving money! Check out the AARP auto buying program.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

MENOPAUSE RELIEF

Message 1 of 3

This condition can disrupt physically and emotionally.   It is important to try to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle.  Herbal and homeopathic options are often effective.  Hormonal imbalance causes a variety of symptoms.   Manage stress by trying various methods for relaxation...deep breathing, stretching, walking, music.  Eat plenty of greens and protein.  A multivitamin/mineral is essential.  The "change" is just that....the sooner you can adjust to it the better you will feel. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

MENOPAUSE - What Solutions Have Worked For Your Symptoms?

Message 2 of 3

SaraL218963 
"Does anyone else have other recommendations?"

🍷
wine Smiley Wink

Image result for wine in ice bucket clipsrt

♥ Shelties are not my whole life ∽ but they make my life whole ♥
Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

MENOPAUSE - What solutions have worked for your symptoms ? Hot flashes - mood swings - night sweats

Message 3 of 3

The symptoms of Menopause have recently been rough on me. The Hot flashes especially. I bought a mini portable fan and it helps. I also started taking various Vitamins and Supplements, and that has been a huge help. Gamechanger.
I have avoided phrama medicines and try to treat the hormonal changes with NATURAL supplements. I have been happy with the MEGAPAUSE supplement, iforget where I got it, probably eBay. I was looking for Natural herbs and nutrients, it seems Black Cohosh and Ashwaganda ( natural herbs in these supplements) is well-known and very effective.

I also increased my Vitamin C intake by a lot. Very helpful for joint aches.

Does anyone else have other recommendations ?

-Sara

Kudos
Views
Replies