Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: I HAVE COPD AND ASTHMA ANY ONE ELSE SUFFER FROM EITHER ONE?

Message 1 of 3
Have you looked at the effect of high doses of VitaminC and it's beneficial results ?
Dr. Andrew Saul and Dr. Klenner had and have amazing success with it.

http://www.doctoryourself.com/emphysema.html
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: I HAVE COPD AND ASTHMA ANY ONE ELSE SUFFER FROM EITHER ONE?

Message 2 of 3

Wow, it sounds like you've had a hard time of it! I have allergic asthma, but so far nothing near what you've been through. I hope and pray your situation improves and you get to enjoy some happy times for awhile.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

I HAVE COPD AND ASTHMA ANY ONE ELSE SUFFER FROM EITHER ONE?

Message 3 of 3

I went into the Hosp. w/kidneystones, I was so hysterical I could hardly breath so The Dr. decided to x-ray my chest. 

He came to my room and told me I had COPD and asked if I knew it. I said I thought so for yrs but my allergy (asthma) Dr. said I was OK./or didn't. 

Due to waiting too long to be checked for the COPD  I came out of the Hosp. on  24/7 oxygen on L3 and now 5 yrs later or so I'm up to 3.5L almost in stage 4, the last stage. 

Oh, my immune system is so low, I get an infusion of Gamunex C monthy to keep my immune system up. In 2016 I went tothe Hosp. w/what I thought was Pneumoina, but  it turned out I had MRSA in my lungs which then caused pneumonia and pleureisy. It took 4 days to diagnose the MRSA so meds woud not work on the pneumonia and I got worse. I had 3 cups of fluid drained from my lungs. I was in the Hosp. for 2 long weeks, coughing my head off.  

So that is my health story for now. I'm sure there are worse out there.  

Live For Today, No One is Guaranteed a TOMORROW !
Kudos
Views
Replies