Get the information you need to help care for your eyes at the AARP Eye Center. Visit it today!

Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Re: How many senior deaths after medical procedures? Life threatening!

Message 1 of 3

CarryAnn,  Yes, You are so very right!....this pandemic is very insidious!  Everything you say is true!! So sorry for your losses,  I will always grieve for my own loses as will all the other people who have lost loved ones/precious people and those & their families who are and have been harmed by the Medical system here in the USA!!   Thank you so very much for sharing!!  Sending caring thoughts to You!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: How many senior deaths after medical procedures? Life threatening!

Message 2 of 3

“Doctors are men who prescribe medicines of which they know little, to cure diseases of which they know less, in human beings of whom they know nothing.” Francois Marie Arouet Voltaire (1760)

Agreed. That's a problem, but it's much more insidious. My father and his cousin both began having health problems after root canals. Both died painful deaths in their 50s. My dad from an aggressive cancer of unknown origin suspected to be environmentally triggered and his cousin from a condition that suggested metal poisoning which began in his face the morning after his root canal. My two root canals had to be removed 3 years after they were put in because my jaw was about to fall off. Cost me $11k out of pocket to save my face. I had complained since they were installed and had multiple 2nd opinions all confirming there was nothing wrong with the teeth (although there was a lot wrong in my body that I associated with my teeth) - finally an X-ray showed the thinning jawbone deep inside of me and my dentist got me into surgery right away. Obviously, this doesn't happen to everyone, but I won't allow any medical implantation ever again. 

Doctors & dentists expect slavish obedience but they are not gods. They do not adequately inform the patient of the risks and may not even be adequately infomred themselves... and they do not listen. My mothere and god-mother also died of medical malpractice - both had been complaining and been dismissed. Since my mom was in the hospital, we did get an admission of culpability on her.  She should have lived, as should have my aunt. As I said, doctors and dentists do not listen to us.... we need to listen to us.  

Re dentistry:

See IAOMT website for options 

Read Uninformed Consent

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist
Kudos
Views
Replies

How many senior deaths after medical procedures? Life threatening!

Message 3 of 3

How many senior citizens are dying at home after outpatient medical procedures????  The deaths after procedures in outpatient clinics, ambulatory surgery centers, pain clinics, doctors offices etc are NOT COUNTED, NOT REPORTED, NOT TRACKED.. and due to ageism bias "they would have died soon anyway" Medical Examiners are NOT doing autopsies on the elderly and fatality investigations are NOT being done by law enforcement!! There is a pandemic of elderly/senior citizen deaths at home caused by, hastened,  or contributed to by the greedy outpatient medical systems in the USA and the deaths are not even being recognized as such!!  Profit and money as the priority rather than quality!!  This is life threatening for senior citizens and NOTHING is being done to stop it because the threat is not even being recognized!!!  Very scary for seniors and those who love them!!

Kudos
Views
Replies