Re: How fast do feet get tired when you are 55 and older

Message 1 of 7

By day's end, my dogs are a barkin!  🦶🏻

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Message 2 of 7

Never. Use it or lose it. Physically and mentally. 

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 3 of 7

My job meant my feet were on concrete and in addition, I had to wear safety shoes.  I was on my feet a lot and the concrete was either cold in winter or hot in summer!  By the end of the day, I couldn't wait to put my feet up!  Now that I am retired, I do a lot of walking.  It is really important to get good shoes that fit right for your feet!  I also love to soak them!

Highlighted
Conversationalist

Message 4 of 7

I had problems with tired feet when I worked at a job that required walking all the time. Could give the MRI a try & see. Possibly a visit to a shoe store where the salespeople are trained to fit your feet with the right shoe.

Sandee2
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7

I’m 51 so I don’t totally qualify here. But I hike. And I know if I’m wearing the wrong shoes, I feel it.   Maybe a new, different type of shoes? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 6 of 7

Nope, there is a difference between age. You can't do exactly what is doing 24 years old guy. 

Highlighted
Super Contributor

How fast do feet get tired when you are 55 and older

Message 7 of 7

Sometimes after a long days work, my feet will sometimes say "NO MORE!"  In the hallways at work, I at the age of 58 can pass up a person at the age of 24.  But then, sometimes at the end of the day, it's the other way around.  On a Monday, it's not that bad.  But then on a Tuesday evening, then all my feet want to do is argue.  I am not sure if an MRI scan would anything suspicious inside my feet or what.  

Seniors are just antique people rich with history.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a health tip to share or a health question to ask? Check out the Health Tips forum today