Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Have you gotten your hearing tested?

Community Manager
Community Manager

Have you gotten your hearing tested?

Statistics show that hearing loss has doubled in the past 30 years.  Have you tested your hearing?  Do you have a baseline to test again for the future?  Curious how many people test their hearing as parf their health routines.

AARPTeri
Contributor

Yes
Periodic Contributor

An organization that helps many Americans afford Testing and Hearing Aids, is SERTOMA (Service To Mankind). Check out your local chapter.

Bronze Conversationalist

I do have hearing aids....Used the no interest loan.

@HelpYouHear wrote:

An organization that helps many Americans afford Testing and Hearing Aids, is SERTOMA (Service To Mankind). Check out your local chapter.

Contributor

I am wondering whether Medicare will pay for surgical removal of exostosis (bone growing and blocking the ear canal shut). It's called "surfer's ear" because exposure to cold water and wind sets it off. I think I've got it although I've never been a surfer and I hate cold water.

http://www.eardoctor.org/Conditions___Treatments/Surfer_s_Ear.cfm

Would it be only after "we can comprehend less than 40% of the sentences being said on certain DVDs they supply"?

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP