Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Has Any One Used CBD Oils And Experienced Positive/Negative Results??

Regular Contributor

Has Any One Used CBD Oils And Experienced Positive/Negative Results??

Knee pain getting worse, considering using CBD oils, done some research but still on the fense regarding using it,,,,,any one out there got any thoughts, opinions, etc.                                                     Thanks Community,                                                                                                               Pattykake

Periodic Contributor

My ‘Charlotte’s Webb salve worked almost instantaneously. My right thumb was painfully throbbing. I rubbed a thin layer of the salve on it and in a matter of minutes...RELIEF 

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

thank you jbant . I was wondering why my bruises went away . did'nt even relate it to the oil
0 Kudos

I would buy a bottle.  What have you got to lose.  For $25 or so, you can get 60 days worth and try it.  If you get no improvement after 60 days drop the trial and move on.  The upside is if it works, you have a much more comfortable future.  Seems like a very low risk/high payback venture.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Used it. Waste of money.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Sorry to hear that. Did you use Charlotte’s Web from Amazon?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

works for me . need to find less expensive supplier. paying 30$ a month . want to try coffee
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Don't waste your money...its a modern day "Snake Oil"!  Did nothing for me.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

does"nt work as well for my brother . works well for me .

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Happy to see some CBD talk here. I was so excited I finally registered!

CBD is great. Works wonders for my arthritis and back pain. It really has changed my life. I think some folks expect it to be a miracle remedy but it is not. Many of my friends use it and there have been a few who dont think it did much. Not sure if it was the product they used or their ailment but it doesn't work for everyone. But in my circles it has proven to be quite wonderful. At first I used the oils but I really didn't like the taste or the way you have to hold it in your mouth. Then I found the coffee. I drink coffee all day long so when my good buddy told me about the coffee he was buying I talked him out of a pod to put in my Keurig. If you are a coffee drinker I very highly recommend a company called Subduction Coffee + Hemp. Outstanding coffee and I don't taste the CBD. But boy o boy do I feel it working. It makes a measurable difference in my pain within minutes and it works so well for me that I have been forgetting to take my prescription meds unless the pain level is very high.

I was cautious, never smoked the pot, but I am a believer now. Give it a try and see if it works for you. Thats really all you can do.

Periodic Contributor

Based on your advice, I researched this and decided to try some for my low back pain which they say is osteoarthritis, but causes so much more discomfort than my rheumatoid arthritis. I hope I am one of those people it helps!
Contributor

Are the pods $4 each? Is it worth it? (Subduction Coffee + Hemp)

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Be careful. CBD vaping has been linked to lung disease!!

I think some cities in CA will be banning CBD vaping with other vaping products. Im hoping that it will not spread to other CBD products which are safe.

Vicki York
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

Did absolute nothing for me.  It is a modern day version of "Snake Oil"!

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Bubble Shooter and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP