Listen to The Perfect Scam Podcast and Nominate It for a People’s Choice Podcast Award! Find Out More

Info Seeker

Re: Do you have a preference for OTC drugs?

Message 1 of 7

I personally prefer OTC drugs bcause here there is no need of going to a doctor( that awkward situation) and asking andd getting prescription.

It has some minor side efffects too if taken n extra dosage so I suggest both presciption and OTC drugs should be taken with the doctors suggestions afterall you are going to doctor for our better heealth condition if future

Report Inappropriate Content
Info Seeker

Message 2 of 7

I have been taking this for years!  Recently I went to the hospital for surgery and recovery was quicker than most I feel because of this!  If you start to take it, you will need about 2 weeks to feel the amazing benefits!  Please be advised to purchase only that which is made in the USA and NOT Japan!  Japan is radioactively poisoned!  Yes.  The entire country!  Consume no food from there or supplements or tea!

SUPER ALGAE 500mg | 120 Vegan Capsules | 50/50 Spirulina + Chlorella Superfood Powder 
Info Seeker

Message 3 of 7
I prefer Rx most of the time because insurance usually does not cover OTC, even if prescribed.
Highlighted
Info Seeker

Message 4 of 7

I have found the pharmacy brand, ie; Walgreens, Walmart, CVS etc.. Are just as good quality for a third of the price!

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 5 of 7

@AARPTeri- I am concerned that this may be a potentially dangerous discussion, and just as bad as Big Pharma's advertisements of all of their products. You too can have a wonderful life, if you just take their pills! Just because something works well for one person, it may not work as well for another, and it may have ingredients that have a negative interaction with other things they're taking, and/or other conditions they have.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 6 of 7
I use Aleve for most of my aches and pains. May not be so easy on the stomach, but it works.

Soosie
Community Manager

Do you have a preference for OTC drugs?

Message 7 of 7

Are there OTC drug that you prefer or find work best?  Share your experiences here.

AARPTeri