Community Manager
Community Manager

Cute Face Masks

More than 30 states now mandate face-coverings 😷 Does anyone have recommendations for cute/unique  face masks? Or have you been getting crafty and putting your own spin on your face-coverings? I enjoy thinking of and wearing my mask like an additional accessory. I've been matching my outfit and other accessories to my masks. This one matches my sunglasses, and it's my favorite color!

Mask Selfie Purple.jpg

I want to see your mask selfies! Share a photo of you rocking your face-covering💜

Conversationalist

Living in a state where the governor just strongly advised the wearing of masks where ever you go..I am going to be ordering more. Currently, I just have plain white ones that I wear on a daily basis. I will have to see if I still have a picture of me with my mask on and post it.

Shari
Contributor

Here is my mask. I love my team! 

20200924_110909~2.jpg

Conversationalist

Go Broncos!!!!!

Shari
0 Kudos
Recognized Social Butterfly

Is that a bandana?  Bandanas may be worse than no mask at all.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/neck-gaiters-may-do-more-harm-than-not-wearing-a-mask-study-shows/

dilbert6-28-20.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

I heard that about bandanas too @aruzinsky. The mask I'm wearing is not a bandana. It's homemade with two layers of cotton, and it functions like a surgical mask (with the pleats).

I always enjoy a Dilbert comic 😆 that's quality content!

Where's your mask selfie? I want to see y'all rocking your masks! 😷

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Make Your Move Contest 2021

Enter Today! Ends 10/22/2021. See Official Rules

Trick or teat yourself to a howlin' good time at the Daybreaker Live: A Monster Mash-Up Dance Party, Presented by AARP on Saturday, October 16 from 11am-1pm ET. Register Here! Daybreaker Live: a Monster Mash-Up Dance Party

Test Your Knowledge, Score Big. New Game Each Day!

AARP's new Right Again! Trivia game - part trivia, part puzzle, all fun! Special opportunities for AARP Members and Rewards participants. Play Now.

AARP Right Again! Trivia

AARP Rewards

Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts. Get started with AARP Rewards now!

AARP Rewards Badge

Music and Brain Health

From soft jazz to hard rock - discover music's mental, social and physical benefits. Learn more.

Music and Brain Health