Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Cute Face Masks

More than 30 states now mandate face-coverings 😷 Does anyone have recommendations for cute/unique  face masks? Or have you been getting crafty and putting your own spin on your face-coverings? I enjoy thinking of and wearing my mask like an additional accessory. I've been matching my outfit and other accessories to my masks. This one matches my sunglasses, and it's my favorite color!

Mask Selfie Purple.jpg

I want to see your mask selfies! Share a photo of you rocking your face-covering💜

Conversationalist

Living in a state where the governor just strongly advised the wearing of masks where ever you go..I am going to be ordering more. Currently, I just have plain white ones that I wear on a daily basis. I will have to see if I still have a picture of me with my mask on and post it.

Shari
Contributor

Here is my mask. I love my team! 

20200924_110909~2.jpg

Conversationalist

Go Broncos!!!!!

Shari
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Is that a bandana?  Bandanas may be worse than no mask at all.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/neck-gaiters-may-do-more-harm-than-not-wearing-a-mask-study-shows/

dilbert6-28-20.jpg

Community Manager
Community Manager

I heard that about bandanas too @aruzinsky. The mask I'm wearing is not a bandana. It's homemade with two layers of cotton, and it functions like a surgical mask (with the pleats).

I always enjoy a Dilbert comic 😆 that's quality content!

Where's your mask selfie? I want to see y'all rocking your masks! 😷

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP