With an AARP membership, there’s always more to discover! Check out your member benefits.

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Copper for arthritis ?

Message 1 of 28

Any sports shop. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 28
Where do you buy your magnets that work for you?
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 28

I hope the stocking helps. The bracelet helped my knee and back.

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 28

Thank you for your response.  Just yesterday my knee started to hurt.  Will try the stocking just for the knee which includes copper and hopefully I will have the same success as you did.

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 28
I too had been a skeptic when my cousin told me about the copper bracelet. I was suffering with knee and back pain. Going up and down the subway stairs was painful, and getting in and out of the car was hurtful too.
So my cousin sent me 2 different style bracelets and I have been wearing the bracelet for about 1–½ month, and to be honest with you I have not had knee pain, or back pain.
I do believe that the copper bracelet has helped me tremendously, and I thanked my cousin for the copper bracelets. I hope this helps you! Smiley Happy
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 28

I take 2/day in the AM.  Purchase them from Nature's Sunshine. A company I've been purchasing from since 1978. 

Don't know anything about bracelets. Perhaps someone else here can answer your question. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 28

What dose of turmeric ? Per pill and per day? Also is the copper just worn around the wrist ?

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 28
I've been using tumeric in the powder form & halapena peppers now for about nine months & the arthritis in my hands is about 80% gone. It was so bad for awhile I couldn't touch the nuckle joints.
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 28

Ogretired:

interesting to me to read that you're using Turmeric for help with arthritic pain. I was using turmeric after my leg surgery never thought that it would also help with arthritic pain in the neck area.  (Also been having accupuncure done with much success.). Thanks. Will continue buying it in pill form or powder to be used in my vegetable dishes. Have seen it also for sale in the fresh vegetable area of the  supermarket. It looks like shriveled carrots. 

Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 28

I have no experience with copper, however, I have beginning arthritis on my neck and have found Accupuncture has helped my mobility tremendously. 

Kudos
Views