Getting ready to enroll in Medicare? AARP’s Medicare Made Easy has the resources you need to help you make the right choices.

Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Can seeing a chiropractor help with depression?

Message 1 of 2

You may want to look into Cranial Sacral treatment.  It's more gentle than regular Chiropractic treatments.  My daughter is a Dr. of Chiropractic and after extensive training, she changed to practicing CS because it was more effective for both physical and mental issues.  She can not keep up with the demand. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Can seeing a chiropractor help with depression?

Message 2 of 2

I am Freda. I am 5 months pregnant. Everyone suggested me to undergo a chiropractic treatment during and after delivery. I have read that chiropractic treatment throughout pregnancy enhance the health of the mother, prevents complications and influence the development of the baby. I also read that chiropractic treatment is also used to treat depression during pregnancy. I am a person who is already predisposed to depression. So I think this treatment can help me. One of my friends told me that her delivery was more comfortable after receiving chiropractic care during pregnancy. She suggested me to get chiropractic services. I am eagerly waiting for the appointment. Can seeing a chiropractor help with depression? Is there anyone who has undergone this treatment before? How was your experience? Kindly share your views.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies