WATCH VIDEO: Friday's Iowa presidential candidate forum. Appearing are Beto O'Rourke, Elizabeth Warren, Marianne Williamson and Andrew Yang.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: switch from Android to iPhone

Message 1 of 4

@cat0w

I kinda knew you’d be pure on Android, practice good computer usage carries over to smartphones.

@Epster

Someday the Greyhounds or RV travel will require more than one phone, and I’m certain you’ll do the right thing.😁

Froze

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 4

Guess I am lucky, I have owned Samsung/Android phones since I bought my first smart phone several years back. I currently have the Samsung Galaxy S7 with OS Nougat. I have McAfee Live Safe installed on it. I have never had any problems. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

Thanks. Should I ever take the step of getting a phone, it will be an iPhone. But I need to need one first. So far that's just not the case. 

Epster the half-Luddite Smiley Wink (who drives a stick shift and hand chops veggies and who doesn't even trust the greenhouse computer to operate the vents in the most perfect manner ... ie, like she would ... sigh Smiley Happy)

"The key to success is to keep growing in all areas of life - mental, emotional, spiritual, as well as physical." Julius Erving
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

switch from Android to iPhone

Message 4 of 4

You might like to give This a read if you’ve decided to make the switch from Android to iPhone.

I just never bothered with Android’s after accidentally hacking my tvstick.

Figured every 17 seconds new malware for Androids, just not for me. Besides not every maker actually delivers updates for their phones monthly.🤣

App would be Dr. Fone.

https://www.hackread.com/how-to-transfer-data-from-android-to-iphone/

Froze

Kudos
Views
Replies