Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

iOS 14 is coming

Spoiler
And thankfully will be fixing annoyances.

And updating Siri, I for one will love better shortcuts, have 6 browsers on phone and hate remembering which page that funky browser or network scanner is located on.

Still need those pesky apps for everything work or non-work related. And was actually happy when Siri fixed my pairing issues with AirPods - I may be aging but, need my tunes.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/apple-launches-ios-14-aims-for-siri-overhaul-better-app-organization/

Froze
And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Should hit your phone by Fall or earlier, everythingโ€™s a ๐Ÿ’ฉshoot.

Models of iPhone that will accept iOS 14 follows.

Devices that will support iOS 14, iPadOS 14

iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro MaxiPhone XS and XS MaxiPhone XRiPhone XiPhone 8iPhone 8 PlusiPhone 7iPhone 7 PlusiPhone 6SiPhone 6S PlusiPhone SE (2020)iPhone SE (2016)iPod Touch (7th gen)
12.9-inch iPad Pro
11-inch iPad Pro
10.5-inch iPad Pro
9.7-inch iPad Pro
iPad (6th gen)
iPad (5th gen)
iPad Mini (5th gen)
iPad Mini 4
iPad Air (3rd gen)
iPad Air 2

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP