Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Screenshots of smartphones?

Message 1 of 2

Not sure other Android phones can do the same. Since Samsung Galaxy S7, you can do a multiple continuous screen capture. I think it is very useful.

For Windows 10, there is this built in snip tool, you can do rectanuglar, free form, window, full screen snips. For multiple screen capture, you can use a software call Snagit by TechSmith.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Screenshots of smartphones?

Message 2 of 2

For saving screenshots of tech or just trying to talk someone through their settings, I’ve been doing for awhile.

For my iPhone 7 it’s been home button and power button. Works with iPhone 8 backwards.

Sometimes it’s just easier to do a screenshot for problems, or showing someone what you see.

Especially if they may be using different tech.

If interested Android and iOS instructions are included in link.

https://www.cnet.com/how-to/how-to-take-screenshots-with-iphone-and-android-phones/

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.