Trusted Social Butterfly

Resolved - Thank you Allen! ๐Ÿ‘

***RESOLVED BY ALLEN , THANK YOU @Therapist4u **

WHY did I get this ERROR MESSAGE just now? ๐Ÿค”

Please see BELOW for "copy & paste"!

Thanks a bunch,

Nicole ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @SpringIsHereSoHappy  Nicole

Please allow me to alleviate your concerns while waiting for Janelle! The 503 Service Unavailable error is almost always a brief issue & very common. The most frequent reasons why a server is temporarily unable to handle a request: There is a high number of requests being sent to the server, exhausting all the available resources, or the server is experiencing technical issues or maintenance work.

Take a moment to see if the 503 error is gone, it usually fixes itself. Hope it is!

Thought you would enjoy this light-hearted KITTEH edition!!

503 error KITTEH edition503 error KITTEH edition

Take care! โ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ›ถ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ โ›ต

View solution in original post

Gold Conversationalist

Hi @SpringIsHereSoHappy  Nicole

Please allow me to alleviate your concerns while waiting for Janelle! The 503 Service Unavailable error is almost always a brief issue & very common. The most frequent reasons why a server is temporarily unable to handle a request: There is a high number of requests being sent to the server, exhausting all the available resources, or the server is experiencing technical issues or maintenance work.

Take a moment to see if the 503 error is gone, it usually fixes itself. Hope it is!

Thought you would enjoy this light-hearted KITTEH edition!!

503 error KITTEH edition503 error KITTEH edition

Take care! โ˜ฎ๏ธ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿ›ถ~Allen ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿ โ›ต

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP