Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Password Manager?

Do you use a password manager?  Do you have one you recommend?  Share it here and tell us why it's your choice.

AARPTeri
Contributor

I agree.  I have been using it for years also.  It has served my needs.  When contacting support for help, they respond in a timely manner.  I love the face recognition with my iphone.

Regular Social Butterfly

Hi, Teri!

Absolutely not! Any online service can be hacked so no way, never, would I use a password management app/service.

One of my daughters does know my p/w for banking, other than that no one.

Phone has bio finger log in as does bank and other services; finger is good enough for me (it prevented someone from taking my money when they stole my phone).

Aside from that, don't want to pay for "ID Protection" that I can do through my insurance company (The Hartford) or myself.

Great topic!

#VegasStrong

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Regular Contributor

I bought a password vault from Sharper Image, which operates by battery, which was supplied when I purchased it.  I have had it over a year now, and I have not had any problems.  It is definitely worth the investment!!

Regular Contributor

How many sites do you access and how many DIFFERENT 15 numbers/letters/special characters do you use?  Do you use 2 factor authorization using your smartphone?  If you don't use a long/strong passphrase you are asking for trouble.  2 factor authorization can be broken if someone hacks you SIM (steals your phone number).  Be safe!

Periodic Contributor

Hello;

Yes, I use a progam calle "Password Safe" for several years now, and so far so good. No hacks, it's been very secure for me.

Steven

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Breakout® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP