Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Honored Social Butterfly

Nomorobo and unknown #’s

Thought you might like to hear this tale, and ask what site you call or visit for unknown telephone numbers.

This morning before first cup of coffee- a phone call from unknown #985-221-7045, to my home phone. Louisiana before my beignet, give me a break.

Supposedly M$ about my subscription cost of $399 being deducted from my bank account. I hung up, sounded like scam. Only costs recurring for me from M$ isn’t subscription.

Entered phone number in browser, google search .

came back as scammer.

http://nomorobo.com/lookup/985-221-7045

If more coffee would have yanked their chain.

Which leads to next question what site do you use to find out who is calling you, when no message is left or even if message is given. If your spider sense is tingling🤣🤣.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

I use whocalled.us.

A few weeks back right after my payment for Office 365 was made I received this call. I just ignored it knowing my payment for Office 365 was just made and that everything on my computers is working fine.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP