Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Netflix and American Express users

Honored Social Butterfly

Netflix and American Express users

Your this months target for phishing expeditions, just a heads up to watch your posteriors.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/netflix-and-amex-customers-actively-targeted-by-phish...

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

Thanks for the tip on both counts.

I don't even click on links in any "business" emails anymore. Just go to the site, then look around.

In fack, just today I was wondering why Brian Krebs' "Krebs on Security" has links to his site on his emails. 

I mean, I understand "why", but to have a short intro to an article and then a link "Please use the link above to continue reading this posting" seems a might "awkward" for a site dedicated to security.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@fffred 

My business emails are perhaps 250 per account per day, 2 accounts.

Security, networking, the newest and greatest whiz bang computer information. Think everyone just expects you to click on the easy least hyperlink to Nirvana.

I don’t click on links but, that could be just me, I watch where ther going in reality and who their really coming from.

Ex: Yesterday an attachment from a business associate, with a header his name but, Dubai address. 

My antivirus popped it for W97M.Downloader, had almost wondered why associates email went into sandbox, until I saw the actions happening.

Nothing the matter with a little paranoia, it’s kept my business clean for 51 years of computer work.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP