CLOSE ×

Search

Is Community Hacked?? Topic Hacked?

Social Butterfly

Is Community Hacked?? Topic Hacked?

@AARPTeri 

@VickiM68 

Are ya'll aware? 

How could someone hack? Send out this email to me? 

Has anyone else gotten it? 

HELP HELP 

Below is pics of email recieved then once clicked to read topic page that took me to & this comment is no where to be found in thread? 

WHAT'S GOING ON THANKS 

Email recievedEmail recievedPage link took me toPage link took me to

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@gm5271 The site has not been hacked the communication you recieved was an automated notification that you recieve when users comment on discussions you participate in, in the community. We apologize for the confusion and any disruption this may have caused. The post has since been removed. Thank you for your help in keeping our community safe. We value your contribution to our Online Community.

View solution in original post

@gm5271 The site has not been hacked the communication you recieved was an automated notification that you recieve when users comment on discussions you participate in, in the community. We apologize for the confusion and any disruption this may have caused. The post has since been removed. Thank you for your help in keeping our community safe. We value your contribution to our Online Community.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP