Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

If you could make an app, what would you make it for?

Community Manager
Community Manager

If you could make an app, what would you make it for?

There have been numerous times when I've been talking with friends and we've had a moment where we've collectively said, "there should be an app for that!" Have you had moments like that? If you could make an app, what would it do?

Before Spotify came along, I imagined an app that served music like one of those paper fortune teller things that everyone made in elementary school (I hope you know what I'm talking about). You'd click a button to shuffle the fortune teller, and then select a flap based on your mood. That would then supply you with a playlist. Too bad I don't have coding skills or know anyone that does ๐Ÿค‘

What would you make an app for?

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

An app for instant memory cure

Periodic Contributor

An app for a barber/ hairdresser to schedule an appointment, pick hairstyle, make contactless payment... almost similar as kinda UberHair

Regular Contributor

I would make an app that would scan my groceries in my cart and tell me when I have reached my limit before I got to the counter to pay.

i like to play games.so i will make a app to get Paid games for free. everyone who make apps will doom.lol ๐Ÿ˜› . i think already it happened 

Any thoughts ? Regard Karla

Trusted Social Butterfly

How about an app to remote control the lawn mower.
Contributor

I would make an app that would control my whole house with voice command. I know that it is already available, but I want to make it my own way and would give more options like turning on my drawer and even my main gate should get locked with my voice. It should take lots of time and gadgets to make this but I really think the effort is worth giving.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP