Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

If you are a subscriber of TV and internet from Xfinity, you might be able to save $ every month

Conversationalist

If you are a subscriber of TV and internet from Xfinity, you might be able to save $ every month

Xfinity TV subscribers will have a TV box included with the subscription. Any additional boxes will cost like extra $10/month. If you also get internet from Xfinity, you can do away with the extra boxes. What you need is an inexpensive Roku dongle or box. On your Roku, all you need is to install the Xfinity Streaming app. All your channels will come through. The Roku box starts from $20's, It does not take long to break even. Now you have extra money in your pocket  to enjoy your favorite beverage. Don't rush out to buy a Roku, if you have Firestick or other streaming devices, it could probably do the same job. Be careful about other Android boxes though, they could be problematic.

Social Butterfly

Roku is Great. I love it.

There are also competing hardware from Apple (Apple TV), Amazon Fire Stick, and Google Chromecast. All are under a hundred bucks, even much less.

We have several of these (actually, all of them). Roku is my favorite for its easy interface. All of these hardware devices let you access various media services, such as Amazon Prime, Netflix, and many more.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I like my Ruko, & plenty on there cost free.... 

But don't anyone use an antenna anymore?    Many I know scream "broke", yet they have hundreds of dollars in TV subscriptions every month. 

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP