Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How to read AARP Magazine and Bulletin on my iPad

Periodic Contributor

How to read AARP Magazine and Bulletin on my iPad

Is the AARP Publications app for the iPad no longer viable? I haven't been able to read AARP Magazine or Bulletin on either my iPad Pro (12.9-inch) on my older iPad (2nd model).

Without the AARP Publications app, how does one read AARP Magazines or Bulletins on electronic devices?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Periodic Contributor

Thank you! I never knew they was available on the web...had only viewed them through the AARP Publications iPad application and was looking for an updated app.

View solution in original post

Silver Conversationalist

David, I don't know why they aren't working for you but for me and on my iPad they both work fine.

Try these links, they're the ones I used and I opened them with Google Chrome and Safari browsers both. The links follow -

AARP Magazine - https://www.aarp.org/magazine/

AARP Bulletin - https://www.aarp.org/bulletin/

Maybe these will help your problem?

It's nice to be important but it's more important to be nice.

This only gets you a selection of articles, not the entire content let alone the content of past issues. That's not good enough.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thanks for the comment...that was my observation as well. But I guess the original AARP Publications iPad app has been discontinued? It was a pretty slick app, I really appreciated the use and application of technology...made it really fun and enjoyable to read.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Thank you! I never knew they was available on the web...had only viewed them through the AARP Publications iPad application and was looking for an updated app.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP