Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

How do you like the new Microsoft Edge?

Social Butterfly

How do you like the new Microsoft Edge?

I am not happy with the favorites, but I am working on getting mine the way I want it. I placed my favorites folder at the end of the favorites bar so when I click on it I get the drop down menu straight below it.

I am still looking at a way to delete the Other favorites folder after I moved or deleted all the links that were in it. It's just an empty folder now.

Trusted Social Butterfly

The add-on, Ublock Origin, does not work properly with Microsoft Edge, which, for me, is a deal breaker.  I use Ublock Origin to eliminate the obnoxious red banner on AARP webpages.  See

https://community.aarp.org/t5/About-Our-Community/More-Vertical-Space-with-UBlock-Origin/m-p/2104767...

Apparently, the red banner is less obnoxious than it used to be because it no longer floats.  But, I want to punish AARP for past indiscretions so no red banner for me, ever.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@cat0w 

There are days I like, and other days are expletive laden.🤣 Still using 6 different browser for different os'es. Don't take my Chrome or Brave away from me.

Windows10 forums gave me the answer to deleting folders in favorites.

Click on the hamburger or hub in upper right corner. It's icon with 3 Horizontal lines.

Then click on Favorites icon

Right click on Favorite or folder to remove.

And click on Remove.

You should be golden!

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP