Staying Sharp empowers you to take control of your brain health as you age. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Hey AARP Can't Get Into "My Settings"

Message 1 of 6

@mickstuder

Not just you with the mysettings, Login,,Repeat never getting logged in.

EVEN if already logged in on Windows 10.

The really curious bit for a change, tonight logged into AARP on my iphone, Clicked on My Settings, I'm in. Logged out on phone 10.3.1

Open Win 10, logged in , hit My Settings - nah! not happening.

Usually its the Apple computer or iphone people that are pooched, not the Windows users

Frozen

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6

@mickstuder wrote:

Also, wondering if anyone else is having similar issues?

---

Same here.  Everytime I try to access 'My Settings' it also sends me to the login screen.  Even after loging again and trying to access My Settings, the same thing happens again.

Posted this in About Our Community but received no answer.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6

My problem has been different. When I reply to a topic if I am adding photos and take a while to complete my reply it ends up being posted three or four times as pieces of my reply and then finally my complete reply.

I use Microsoft Edge, Windows 10.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6

@WebWiseWoman wrote:

probably a T conspiricy...

Smiley LOL

Any way glad you're back; I too was kicked out for whatever reason; no response to inquiries as to "wait, what", then magically back in.

Now will probably be out for 5 days or whatever due to this post but it is what it is, right?

I could care less about the Bans - My Wife always complains I spend too much time here anyway - but not being able to get into - "MY SETTINGS" is - well - unsettling 

I want to change my - Signature from -

" Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President "

To

" Eat Tic Tacs - Grope Woman - Become President  - Have FBI Criminal Investigation - Get Re-elected or Go To Jail"

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

probably a T conspiricy...

Smiley LOL

Any way glad you're back; I too was kicked out for whatever reason; no response to inquiries as to "wait, what", then magically back in.

Now will probably be out for 5 days or whatever due to this post but it is what it is, right?

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

Hey AARP Can't Get Into "My Settings"

Message 6 of 6

I've been having a lot of trouble with this Forum the last few weeks

Something I never ever use

2. Several Times a Session when I click on Start a New Topic - it sends me to a Login Screen

3. And Everytime - Every Single Time - I click on - "My Settings" - I get sent to the Login Screen

4. Almost everytime I compose a comment and hit post - the text I just typed disappears and a Empty Blank Posting Box appears - I have to copy everything I type before hitting POST and then sometimes have to attempt to paste the comments and hit post sometimes repeatedly

Also, wondering if anyone else is having similar issues?

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Open Enrollment: Oct 15-Dec 7, 2019 Find resources to help you decide on the best healthcare insurance plans for you during Open Enrollment season

Top Authors