Live Your Best Life With Rewards for Good. Start Earning Reward Points Now. Get Started Now!

Respected Social Butterfly

Re: Do you have snapchat or instagram?

Message 31 of 35

@ASTRAEA  Bad enough that you spend time here?   AARP a guilty pleasure? Say it isnt so Woman Very Happy.

No snapchat or instagram for me either.  I do admit to message board addiction though and there are blogs I enjoy.  

hoc voluērunt
Gaius Julius Ceasar
Report Inappropriate Content
Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 32 of 35

I think communications would be a lot better, and people more attentive, if they spoke directly to their real friends, instead of posting such trivial stuff to a huge circle of acquaintances online. [and never mind all the things they probably shouldn't post anywhere at all!]

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Valued Social Butterfly

Message 33 of 35

Let the young folks enjoy! I can live without them. 

Treasured Social Butterfly

Message 34 of 35

It's bad enough that I spend time here & on Facebook; I don't need any other social media! Unlike so many young people today, I also don't need to broadcast about everything I do.

Registered on Online Community since 2007!
Community Manager

Do you have snapchat or instagram?

Message 35 of 35

Studies are showing how the younger generation are using these two apps frequently.  I am curious, does anyoneon here use either of these?  What do you thinnk?

AARPTeri
Announcements
Prepare to Care: A Resource Guide for Families download this free guide developed by AARP to help make caregiving more manageable. It includes information on how to have vital conversations with older family members, organize important documents, assess your loved one's needs and locate important resources.
Top Kudoed Authors