Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Deep Fakes

Message 1 of 3

@Frozenoem wrote:

@aruzinsky 

Followed your link and went back to original missive, posted there.

Guess we’ll just have to wait for DARPA to be capable of spotting deep fakes, in action. They seem to believe it’s a threat.

That link basically dumbed down the concept to English vs geekspeak, with links to DARPA and digital forensic research within it’s body.

Froze

Actually, I was trying to pander to those with the intelligence and depth of interest to make their own deep fakes.

I, myself, am currently engaged in another project involving neural networks.  Specifically, development of image enlargements algorithms.

Incidentally, for those with sufficient intelligence and depth of interest, the best image enlargement service using neural nets is free, without any strings (like divulging person information), and available here:

https://waifu2x.booru.pics/

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Deep Fakes

Message 2 of 3

@aruzinsky 

Followed your link and went back to original missive, posted there.

Guess we’ll just have to wait for DARPA to be capable of spotting deep fakes, in action. They seem to believe it’s a threat.

That link basically dumbed down the concept to English vs geekspeak, with links to DARPA and digital forensic research within it’s body.

Froze

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

Deep Fakes

Message 3 of 3
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors