Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Re: Cannot renew online

Message 1 of 6

No real answers here.  Does anybody else have trouble with their renewal?  I have tried every trick to renew on line including using 3 different browsers and clearing each browser cache and contacting AARP (No reply!!!) to NO avail!!!  I have been a long time member but this is it for me, I refuse to call and renew, if AARP can't fix this then they can't fix anything!!!  Any suggestions?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 6
Wow last post April!!!!! Smiley Happy 2015!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 6
Hey, sorry guys am in Hawaii and the time right now is 8:32 pm !!!!!!
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 6
I know right? The same thing happened to me. I finally gave up and called. I got a lady named Jennifer that took my payment over the phone. She even sent me an email with a temporary mmembership card. Renewed for one yr! Thanks for sharing. I thought it was my computer Smiley Sad
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 6

This is also one of those cases where clearing a browser cache ( https://askleo.com/12274 has instructions ) or even just trying a different browser can sometimes help.

Won't get AARP to respond any quicker, though. :-(

The "Leo" at https://askleo.com
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views
Replies

Cannot renew online

Message 6 of 6

Why can't i renew my AARP membership online? I have been trying for three weeks. Fill out page and then click next. goes to processing and stays there. last i let it go for 45 minutes. I have emailed AARP about it. been two weeks with no reply. Guess they don't want me to renew.

Kudos
Views
Replies