Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

CAPTCHA when logging in in endless loop to AARP website?

Contributor

CAPTCHA when logging in in endless loop to AARP website?

hi - anyone having this issue when trying to log into AARP?    On 2 different PCs, I'm in an endless loop of the CAPTCHA check thing when trying to login, I keep checking the box and then the box unchecks (sometimes immediately, sometimes after clicking pictures correctly).    Happens on 2 DIFFERENT PCs on edge and safari, but can get in on Firefox?

Yes, I cleared cache.

Any ideas?

Periodic Contributor

It took several tries inputting the three moving characters to log in to my account, and at least once some red text appeared advising of some system issue AARP's people are investigating. Unclear what's up, something's glitchy I guess.

Regular Contributor

For Browsers I use Edge & Chrome, compatible with Microsoft Windows 10 (and Malwarebytes)- on a side note I was informed MS Edge goes in June of this year...will do a cut/paste of research...

"The Internet Explorer 11 (IE11) desktop application will be retired on June 15, 2022, for certain versions of Windows 10. This means that the IE11 desktop application will no longer be supported and afterward will redirect to Microsoft Edge if a user tries to access it."

Regular Social Butterfly

We've had issues today/yesterday due to our internet provider (COX); perhaps?

#StaySafe

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: โ€œIf Iโ€™d known Iโ€™d live this long, Iโ€™d have taken better care of myself.โ€

Try turning off your VPN foe a bit.

Turning off the VPN does seem to help. Is this always going to be this way now? Seems like a lot to ask to make me sacrifice my security and privacy by turning off my VPN just to log on to the AARP site as a member. Is there some way to fix this bug?

Contributor

Amen!!

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP