Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

April 20 Cannot Login Computer Mobile Only

Honored Social Butterfly

April 20 Cannot Login Computer Mobile Only

I'm logged in to AARP on my phone but I've tried all AM to Login on my desktop & keep getting a Proxy Error

The proxy server received a invalid response from an upstream server

The proxy server could not handle the request POST/applications/users/login

Reason - ERROR FROM REMOTE SERVER

I've contacted my ISP & they said it's a AARP Server Issue

????????

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Social Butterfly

Yes I agree I found it very disappointing that if they were going to do Maintenance to the site they did not let us all know with a banner or such b4 they did it.... was very frustrating couple days wondering what wrong & trying to use the site....But will say since I've noticed no changes to website since came back up I now believe it was not a planned thing something happened shut down site although truly just a guess cause won't ever really know what happened 

Enjoy your weekend

Ginger : ) 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

How many of you were using Comcast/Xingular for a provider, just out of curiosity.

My niece Boston and one other person AARP also complained of same issue.

Proxy error.

Froze

And yes, after long days/nights, I'd still like to swing these hunks of glass , plastic and silicon against the nearest wall Come on retirement!
0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@Frozenoem wrote:

How many of you were using Comcast/Xingular for a provider, just out of curiosity.

My niece Boston and one other person AARP also complained of same issue.

Proxy error.

Froze

I Don't Understand Why AARP does not Respond to this Issue and let users know what happened

Was it our ISP

Was it a AARP Server

I tried to Login one time Mid Day when this was happening and I got a screen that said - Shut Down For Maintenance

It's really annoying when a Major Website/Corporation is simply unresponsive to the concersn of their Consumers

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Regular Social Butterfly

I was down for quite sometime. Glad to hear it was happening to others too.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@mickstuder 

Hi Mick

Same issues for me on phone and tablet

Can't get to R4G page nor earn any points

By the way I love your quote 

Enjoy your weekend

Ginger : ) 

Social Butterfly

@mickstuder    What brand of computer and operating system are you using? What troubleshooting steps have you tried? Have you shut down the computer, rebooted, then tried again? Have you tried a different browser? 

I'm on my destop, signed in and just tried my cell phone and got the message you say you got on your desktop. I'll sign out on my desktop and then see what happens on my phone.

I just tried to sign out on my desktop and I get the message when trying to sign out. I would have to say something is wrong somewhere, could be the weather. Maybe it will be fixed later.

AARPsignoutproblem19.jpg

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP